I can identify someone's gender, age, socio economic...

I can identify someone's gender, age, socio economic, personality status and sometimes origins just by looking at their post if they're of sufficient length.
Do you have super power like that in your cunt?

Attached: 1654275908393.jpg (211x239, 7.85K)

if its drawnout I assume they're migrants from somewhere else

qa lost faggot

Can you give us a prompt so we can answer to tempt this amazing power of yours?

>personality status
wtf is a personality status

you tongue my anus

socio economic status, mistyped.

It would be a flawed test as people would purposefully try to write in an unnatural manner and deny my deduction out of spite, even if i hit the spot.
But tell me about your favorite book.

Attached: 1654568934327.png (976x850, 838.18K)

My favorite book is The Collector by John Fowles. It tells the story of a lonely young autist who obsesses over an art student and kidnaps her to keep her in a dungeon in his house. I like it as I'm into this kind of thing but it's also a very subtle book with excellent character building for both characters. Some social commentary as well but admittedly I focus on that a lot less than the more interpersonal aspects of the book. I have a strange fascination for captivity narratives in general, I wish they were a more common genre but realistic portrayals are very hard to come by and memoirs aren't always satisfactory.

I can't possibly think you'll read much about me from this THOUGH.

American, mutt, possibly fat and has a driver's license. Also loves guns and freedom

White man, 20s, university student ( But not necessarily in english like you'd want me to believe ), browses Any Forums too much instead of studying.

Attached: 1654015307796.png (839x768, 360.38K)

You are so wrong, I'm sorry. Honestly is closer although I'm not fat and I don't have a driver's license lol.

No you can't you baboon
dumb french monkey. You just say you can, but theres no evidence for it. Ad then you have no way of checking so you go hmm I was right he was that and pat yourself on the back.
But you were probably wrong, almost certainly though. Because you just go either majority group or if you don't agree then say they belong to the largest ethnic minority group.
It's all made up, its not real. It's all in your head you schitzo freak.

Although you are right that I'm on here too much.

Maybe you just needed more writing of a personal nature, I don't know.

I was actually right.
And i even predicted that you'd tell me i'll be wrong.

Attached: edfsdjgsd.png (228x221, 7.26K)

Oh you.

There are many things I would do if I had infinite time at my disposal, sadly there are also a similar amount of stuff I wouldn't do, an infinite number of things that I wouldn't because the truth is, even with infinite time I could keep adding experiences, emotions, introspective understanding of myself and the world to the knowledge pile but would still prove futile, even with eternity by my side the ever expanding horizon of knowledge widens, the more you know you comprehend that the things you don't know and the stuff unknown to the known will be ever expanding, a fractal pattern that is as infinite as it's complex. To humble yourself is to understand that the pursue of knowledge is futile as a selfish endevour but a stepping stone to those that seek the light as you do yourself

Attached: 1645771461243.png (545x530, 234.3K)

Mexican, male, brown, loves soccer and dealing drugs, has a numerous family and wears a poncho and a sombrero

Your favorite game serie is King Of Fighter and your favorite food is Tacos.

Attached: 15282843388250.jpg (401x367, 31.95K)

I'm not mexican btw

Attached: 1626035162811.png (200x159, 24.76K)

Liar.
Your flag is Mexican.

Attached: 1649983486336.png (600x600, 102.3K)

I enjoy broadly speaking latin american culture and japanese culture (mostly manga), if I had to move I would if I were single to Japan but have a family here in the states so not likely. Pretty awful but I like Specualtive and mystery/suspense fiction manga and enjoy Reggaeton and Grupera, as well as latam pop and rock etc.. Hate new reggaeton though( 2015+)

Yes but my birth certificate says otherwise

Attached: 1625541454784.jpg (640x594, 23.98K)

Hi my name is XXX~! I'm a disgusting brown rice-eating anemic jungle ape dasyu nxggxr from the depths of Vietnam, I have no body hair and I masturbate to lolicon and yuri while I meticulously moderate my Discord servers. I was born inside a rainforest sewer ditch infested with malaria larvae where the villagers dumped their shit, my mom abandoned me so that she could focus on her dog slaughtering business and left me to get my asshole imploded by American soilders. I survived in the jungle alone for 13 years feeding from tree sap, water from the Ganges river, frogs, locusts, ants, cats, skunks, grasshoppers, pee from prepubuscent Chinese boys and swallowed many delicious yellow bananas! Did I tell you I'm XXXXXXXX's gay slave? When I'm not messaging my Discord kittens I debate fellow internet fascists on the best way to suck Chinese cock. I've come to the US to sell my nasty worm-infested bussy there since 2 cm Viet dicks are so small, only BBC and BBW can satisfy me! Unfortunately my master XXXXXXXX ordered me to make a tournament for his Discord server "XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX". Will I include famous users like XXXX, XXXX, XXXXX, XXXX and XXXXX; real OG niggas who improve the server? Fosho not! Instead I'm going to pick the most ghoulish, grotesque looking transgenders from reddit, diaper-wearing bronies and furries with assburgers, 14 year old "artists" that I can groom who make shitty political comics of balls referencing dead meme ideologies from strategy game mods, my fellow homosexual admins and jannies from the other server who sent me dick pics and a French-Canadian pedophile. Teehee, trans rights trans rights!

22 year old, Male, Probably mixed ancestry or lives near hispanic community, you choose to study something boring like administration or law

Your birth certificate is lying.
Both my flag on Any Forums and my birth certificate says i'm french, applying some Aristotelician logic, it would seems reasonable to believe that what is flawed is your birth certificate.

Attached: 1654568807265.jpg (1125x961, 462.44K)

Average Incel brazuka, incedom since birth, autistic tendencies like arguing in Pol/, Your friend circle are 2 people that you don't talk with them anymore, you are currently Jobless and on welfare, your socioeconomic status has been favela tier since birth

You only got two of these right
But it's a very good analysis for what I wrote