/desi/

God aint real. Keep your religious chimpout to the minimum edition

Attached: sp3.jpg (1074x956, 378.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robertspencer.org/2022/06/india-muslim-cleric-says-if-you-speak-even-a-word-against-my-prophet-your-tongue-will-be-cut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>God ain't real
That's an assumption.

God is an assumption. not believing in it isnt

>God is an assumption
Yes to that too.
Most of mankind has believed in some form of a divine entity ever since he started learning how to use opposable thumbs. The sheer persistence of this idea unlike any other throughout millennia, geography and cultures makes it worthy of serious consideration.

yes this belief in divinity is the natural because humans are the only animals who know they might suffer in the future/ die one day. That needs a massive cope. And an all strong and all kind big daddy/mommy in the sky is a good cope

youll need a cope for when i tell you to post chin pajeet

very based thread. fuck 82iq redditards

are you the saibaba spammer? i am a complete chinlet, i DONT have a lower jaw. Whats this got to do with what i had posted earlier?

Which is a good argument for why belief in God is even a necessity for contemporary humanity.

That said, what I was hinting at was not the psychological help that belief provides but rather that religions and a belief in a higher power has been such an everlasting theme throughout most of our history that you can consider it to be an intangible heritage of humanity itself. The value lies in its very existence.

ok this i somewhat agree with you. For a functioning society, religion might be neccessary

Don't put a shitty political bait in OP if you're gonna make a non-political thread autist

>Reddit
Projecting hard

i used to be lazy arrogant prick and think god isn't real but one night i had a dream about Mohammad and krishna licking each others balls off violently doing coke on the sides listening to black rap music bihari edit version.
anyways, grow up kids. god IS real

its the first time i post in this general lmao

See this is what a classic underage redditor trying to be edgy looks like

schizo

cope all you want streetshitter, these thread reek of reddit these days

what's the political bait in OP? did i miss it?

good chin -> high T -> more likely to believe in God

Kek so whose chimpout now lib

kek you got me
women have low t then why do they bilieve in god

>le lib
lmao so easy

because women always gravitate towards popular opinion
in religious countries they are religious and traditional
in secular countries they are atheist and feminist

OP here. This thread was a mistake. lads please continue in the old thread. Janny please delete me

Attached: sp4.jpg (1080x785, 266.74K)

calm down brothers(samefag) Why so angry? There is enough conflict IRL. Lets try to chill and keep this thread comfy

>he doesn't know he can delete his own posts

>saar pleej saar delete this thread saar
>wdym i can just fuck off to other thread?

Attached: images (24).jpg (720x303, 18.1K)

>Le
Peak reddit

I went to office yesterday first time after 2 years and there is a visible lack of women. Come back to office girls! I wanna see that booty jiggle on the office floor aaaaaaaa

Stop trying it's fucking pointless this shithole is doomed to be spammed by the same 1 or 2 NEET schizo to oblivion

>don't get mad at me for randomly saying your belief is based on lies
B8

better than coomer degenerate b8s

sirs come back to old thread
robertspencer.org/2022/06/india-muslim-cleric-says-if-you-speak-even-a-word-against-my-prophet-your-tongue-will-be-cut

>saar pleej come back to old thread saar i beg you saar i lick your balls saar pleej saar
why are dindus like this?

Attached: images (21).jpg (673x456, 46.02K)

you are right i have given up. for example this is definitely a samefag

ok

Attached: IMG_20220607_085857.jpg (1080x557, 83.27K)