Rich

>rich
>good looking
>successful
>intelligent
>charismatic
I wish I was ubermensch like this guy...

Are you ubermensch in your country?

Attached: 5dd6a1c3fd9db23c70327173.jpg (1000x750, 52.12K)

>broke
>formerly good looking
>not successful
>dimwitted
>socially retarded

All med students are psychopaths

>poor
>ugly
>unsuccessful
>midwit
>irritable
no I don't think so

Right now I only want one thing. To be a NEET on disability benefit where I can withdraw from society and still have enough money to do the things I like to do.

no i am a loser

i want to fuck this jew

>D.O.
Lmao @ this loser

Attached: 47C0D5D6-927A-4A64-ADAE-379A5B8DD0FE.jpg (600x777, 64.05K)

dumb

M.D. masterrace here, the dumb one in this situation is him, not me

Attached: 0EA1BD42-A160-423F-AF2E-99614178299D.png (332x332, 147.56K)

You will never be an M.D.

What’s the difference? Can’t they match into the same residencies?

Also they are all addicted to meth

I'm trying to get disability benefits because of mental health but it's not guaranteed I will get it. I may end up getting the bare minimum you get in welfare but it's still enough for me to survive if I'm frugal. Good thing is I get to spend time on other things and find myself. Disability benefits would be ideal.

I'm taking a year break from studying after basically laying in bed, being a suicidal alcoholic for a year. My family are not very understanding. They don't realize that at this point I would much rather live on sosialstønad free from the shackles of society rather than go through normie life and get a "high-paying" medicore office job for 40 years that won't even make me remotely happy anyway. I might do that later, but I have zero motivation to do so now. I will kill myself if I continue this autumn.

and yes, disability is very hard to get for someone like me who is uncapable of getting non-meme diagnoses.

just google it you slob, you guys are truly lazy fucks

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

shut up cosmo, go back to lat

I hope things get better for you bro. Good luck

Hola cosmo

thanks and you too