China sent Canada and Australia "very strong warnings" after we sent ships and jets over their sea/air space

>China sent Canada and Australia "very strong warnings" after we sent ships and jets over their sea/air space

Why are they like this?

Attached: CN-EPS-02-6001.png (460x345, 35.13K)

What would you do if China did the same?

Why should China be allowed to do that? We'll call the US to shoot their jets down or torpedo their ships out of our waters.

Stop this whataboutism.

not their sea
not their air space

Attached: file.png (952x823, 226.07K)

their actual sea and air space or their reach claims?

>implying anyone actually honors each other's sea and air spaces
these articles always pop up a few times every year

they claim South China Sea is all rightful Chinese clay

If I was them I'd glass Melbourne back to stone age

that's mean though

Fuck angloids like fr

France lost.

Who the fuck cares? We can fly right over their country if we want to.

>though
>we
Yamal...

Attached: 1647872125441.png (740x724, 91.48K)

This thread can easily be seen as provocation, and we strongly condemn this escalation, and may be willing to make other threads in retaliation.

>We'll call the US to shoot their jets down or torpedo their ships out of our waters.

then expect the same?

>Canadians and Austrlians back to back holding off the bug menace.
Embrace tradition

Attached: 1654570845756.jpg (1440x2014, 819.01K)

The Chinese have always been schizos. They'll start a trade war with you one day only to give you a record trade surplus the next. Cant dwell on it much

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-185912_Chrome.jpg (1076x1124, 176.53K)

thats typically how the carrot and stick method works

This isnt carrot and stick. this is zhangs being pure schizos. If you start a trade war to to punish a country and prove youre in control, and then give that country record trade surpluses youre just showing youre weak and stupid

Most likely it's in reference to our patrols in international waters to enforce anti-smuggling laws regarding North Korea, which is being done in areas they don't even claim, because the Aurura's we're sending keep being buzzed.

not particularly. Hundreds of millions of Chinese drivers and factories keep Australian coal miners and timber farmers in business. the trade between the two is never, ever going to go away entirely. there's just too much money to be made, like how the US isn't ever gonna ditch the Saudis. the stick aspect is China temporarily fucking with trade to get Australia to shut up or do this or that, because the carrot is the norm.

>We can fly right over their country if we want to.
They would 100% shoot you down in that situation and be within their rights to do so

yeah they never touched the iron ore lol, just agricultural goods which is a tiny amount of our trade because its more visible in the public eye
either way China's going to be hit over the back of the head with the chair of the aging population soon and still hasn't gotten past the middle income trap

Something everyone seems to forget is that China's economy went into recession in late 2019 before covid hit, and it hasn't gotten out since.

>and still hasn't gotten past the middle income trap
they technically just passed the threshold. the average Chinese has more income than the average Russian these days. but they're still so close to middle-income that they could probably slip back into it easily. i would say China has about 5-9 more good years of growth left before they do that thing they always do (collapsing catastrophically then reuniting after a warlord period)
they already tried monarchism, fascism and communism, let's hope they choose democracy next time

>i would say China has about 5-9 more good years of growth left before they do that thing they always do (collapsing catastrophically then reuniting after a warlord period)
that already ended 3 years ago, the collapse already started even without the pandemic, which has only accelerated the collapse.

the Chinese economy is still growing. that growth has slowed significantly but to call a slowdown in growth a "collapse" is a little neurotic.

Did they fly over internationally recognized Chinese territorial waters or the bullshit nine dash line area?

I man more the jump from 10-20k per capita to 30k+ consumer service ecnomy now you can't manufacture shit due to wages, only the Asian tigers have ever been able to make the jump in history
I think they do have the tools, the CCP can just funnel capital into it in a way a place like Brazil will never be able to. But its still a big obstacle