Choose your poison

Choose your poison

Attached: images.jpg (773x397, 18.55K)

Why are asians obsessed with looking white?

My eyes often become triple eyelids when I got tired.

Holy shit me too

ASIAN EYES? IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOM

Why are white people obsessed with claiming non-white people want to look like white?

That's called wrinkle

kek

Because they do, Nakamura, it's a fact

If hooded eyes are desirable, does that means that monolid is better or nah?

Why does left have such small eyelashes

It's all they have, look at the state of europe.

so much this.

They're covered up by the eye fold. Also Asians tend to have very small eyelashes in general.

I have monolid but double eyelid with long eyelashes and big eyes like Arab man has is sooo hot

Please leave this board is for men only

double for me mono for she

>OP:*post two different type of Asian eyes*
>you: "WHY DO ASIAN WANT TO LOOK LIKE US!!!!????"

You must have mental disease.

When I was a kid I had monolids but they eventually turned into double eyelids. I wish my eyes looked less Asian THOUGH.
t. hapa

You leave.

Why u hate ur mom

a hapa classmate of mine had one of each

My father is the Asian one, actually. I do hate him for various reasons, though wanting to look less Asian has little to do with it.

Asian people literally shave their jawbones off to look like white people, they bleach their skin to look like white people, they adopt the wardrobe of white people, the trends of white people and they don't even notice it, but subconsciously they know they WANT to be white, but are also aware they'll forever be entrapped in their sad slit-eyed yellow husk, hence the sky high and frankly unparalleled suicide rates among oriental asian countries. This is fact, and you can deny it all you want, but it's true.

Attached: jawbones-1.jpg (1824x1368, 228.02K)