Who's the smartest ?

Who's the smartest ?

Attached: jG9l5wX.png (800x541, 449.34K)

In reality probably Vsauce, but Simon comes across as smarter and more cultured on the account of having a posh british accent 😀

I find Simon Whistler's videos interesting but they aren't particularly smart, and could be found out by anyone within 2 minutes to half an hour of googling. Vsauce's videos tend to be deeper and more creative than that.

Hos many channels does this guy have?

simon looks like faggot while vsauce is an icon

if either of them were smart they wouldn't be bald

whats the point of being smart if you're bald?

Why do they all wear the same kind of glasses?

Davidduke.com

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of our countries using their stranglehold on the media.

Cause there's no good shape or material for glasses. The basedface glasses are literally the least shit.
All of the cool shapes are sunglasses specific and look weird as normal glasses.

>but Simon comes across as smarter and more cultured on the account of having a posh british accent
this is what anglocucks actually believe

The videos of the guy on the right is pure garbage. Especially regarding anything history related. There's usually massive amounts of misinformation due to their "research" not being deeper than wikipedia.

Simon just reads a script written for him, and a poorly researched one at that.
Vsauce actually knows what he's talking about.

Michael seems like he probably said nigger and faggot back in the 00s

Attached: IMG_20220401_232418.jpg (1080x1707, 569.96K)

>LE BALD MAN WITH GLASSES AND BEARD XD

Attached: 1629792459917.png (443x474, 13.74K)

Does anyone have that pasta about spergs on Numberphiles panting about noombers?

Attached: numberphile.png (996x610, 184.37K)

Moby, you can get stomped by Obie
You thirty six year old bald headed fag, blow me
You don't know me, you're too old, let go, it's over
Nobody listens to techno

Kek. Thanks, user.

that's an awfully hot coffee pot
should i drop it on donald trump probly not

Michael is the only guy I've seen to pull off the onions look without looking onions

Simon
vsauce michael is a pseud, only releasing one video a year while chad Simon delegates all the hard work to south east asian wikipedia reading wagies and keeps 99% of the profits for himself