Do you love your royalty norgay bros?

Do you love your royalty norgay bros?

Who has the shittiest royalty in scandinavia?

Attached: 1651153243934m.jpg (718x1024, 149.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/unterhaltung/royals/royals/norwegen-prinzessin-maertha-louise-sex-mit-ihrem-schamanen-stundenlang-65427938.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn the harlot

I only like our current king but I think we should execute his family and abolish the monarchy after he dies

Kek, the fact that chuds like you have been seething about this broad for years now always gives me a laugh.

>like our current king
Why
>we should execute his family
Why

>royalty in scandinavia
Why would you give your taxes to people who aren't ruling you?

What a chud he should've been supportive and assisted in prepping the bull

>bisexual spiritual mentor
why do women lose their minds in their 30s/40s?
why?

In what world do they have ANYTHING to learn from some dropout shaman negro.

>in 2019 the royal court announced that she will no longer use the title princess in her business activities as a clairvoyant.
do nordoids really?

Attached: 1515036382691.jpg (480x439, 24.99K)

bbc makes them seethe

I have nothing good to say about Martha Louise. Married a dumb newage lgbtq nigger.

bild.de/unterhaltung/royals/royals/norwegen-prinzessin-maertha-louise-sex-mit-ihrem-schamanen-stundenlang-65427938.bild.html

>Princess Märtha Louise (48) partner - the so called shaman Durek Verrett (44) - has talked about their sex life. Via podcast he informed the baffled public that he likes to have sex 3-4 times a day. But no quickies. The whole thing could last very long. "Sometimes we have sex 3-4 times per day and my girlfriend always says, don't you want to cum? and I just say: Nah, I can give you as many orgasms as you like we can do this for hours, I don't need to come." After the he stretches and meditates.
>He also says that he has trained for years not hold back ejaculation because he wants his partners as happy as possible. "But there are times when I constantly cum like crazy. I'm very extreme"
>He also told during an irish radio talk that he can clean women with many sexual partners. "The women get certain mprints at the inside of their vagina. That must be cleaned and I offer practices for that."

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 373.43K)

Isn't Ari a jewish name?

Oldest tip from Machiavelli. If you're going to strike at a ruling family, always to extermination/submission or not at all. Can't half ass these things. A half-crippled family can always rebound and come after you again.

kek what the fuck

You know... i also wish to satisfy women as much as he claims to do.

Unironically me. I never cum when I have sex because I want my gf to cum as much as possible so then I can pretty much do all the depraved stuff I want to her until I cum

>do all the depraved stuff I want to her until I cum
Such as?

Attached: lookfrogs.png (600x549, 335.94K)

this headline gave me a headache

>Ari
Is a norse name.

Made for BBC

>BBC

Attached: 1632823702385.jpg (991x1280, 101.67K)

trickle down BBC prepping

this man does not suffer

Attached: 1647929101683.png (420x337, 69.08K)

God bless the USA

Attached: burgerpunk.jpg (828x1018, 96.58K)

Beautiful :)

imma fuck all the women in Torshavn