My fellow Americans

How we feelin tonight? What state are we /comfy/posting from this evening?

Me: New York

Attached: kjljljlj.png (657x527, 57.92K)

Where in NY? Do you like it there? I still haven’t been ;-;

And I’m good! Posting from lovely Oregon.

NYC, Brooklyn specifically. It's fun to visit NYC, we have lovely museums. Just keep an eye out for crazies, but you'll see a lot neat stuff. Where in Oregon?

Attached: cmfjkdfs.png (600x717, 600.27K)

feeling shappy

Where?

For me? It's South Dakota.

Woah... what do you do there?

WA here

I am moving to ny next month

I drove back to wa from yellowstone through wy and or. Met a neat guy who kept complaining about too many gays lolz

I am not American but I live right on the Michigan border.

Attached: detroitwindsor.jpg (943x629, 104.07K)

Feeling great. Just finished the last documents to take ownership of my new dog. I'm not taking him home quite yet because I have business trip this week.

Attached: 20220606_172433.jpg (4032x1816, 2.78M)

I'm great I'm posting from Oregon.
Hello my fellow Oregonian!

Same in Brooklyn

I'm a lawyer on a reservation.

What does it mean to be on reservation?

Which part of NY? Yesterday I saw a very gay rollerblading couple in the park, sad that guy doesn't see the fun pizzazz they can sometimes bring when they're in town

Thank you Canada for providing me with alcohol from 18-20 years old I would go there every other weekend and fill my car up with as much as possible and cross the border

I mean that my office is on a Native American reservation.

No shit where in Brooklyn? Close to Park Slope

He is very very cute congratulations user

Are you making big bucks for that move? I've thought about leaving WA too, but NY is not high on the alternative options list for me.

I didn't even know there were towns that close desu. Neat!

ty user, I'm very excited to have a dog again. I am worried about training the sexism out of him, but I'll find a way. He hates women, apparently.

Attached: 1639607791786.jpg (1024x1024, 63.97K)

I will barely be making anything, the only thing I get is the assurance of getting my greencard so I am sacrificing next few month’s pay for a longer term gain. I will prolly be back to wa or ca around november or dec.

I am thinking of moving to east village but might at up moving to nj and doing the commute to save money

Oregon
Feeling okay, bit obsessive and off but what can I do.

wait is this fat mutt general?

shrooms!!! They are legal there, that’s what the oregon man told me

I want some but they're not easy to get legally and I have no idea where they grow. They grow in certain known locations around Portland but I have no idea where those locations are.

Nice, I love museums. There are some nice ones in Cali, none here afaik.
In the p*rtland area, same with the crazies. It’s really sad
Lol. It’s a bit fruity. Hope your move goes well user
Sup where in Oregon?
Another oregano :0
Maybe it’s the garbage piece of shit crap weather we had to endure since the year began

Better than a reservation on a lawyer!

Americans are lucky.

Heh

Aulnay-sous-Bois

Attached: 1650493816934.jpg (360x360, 16.63K)

Ah, I can see how that's important and worth it. Well I hope you can make the most of your time there before come back this way, if you come back this way.

I am indian

Reach out to a shady guy from college. I literally did that and he asked me if I needed shrooms and he’ll ship them vac packed and sealed

>Maybe it’s the garbage piece of shit crap weather we had to endure since the year began
I actually love this weather desu. I was really happy with the heavy rains we had yesterday. Raining in June is great.

But yeah there are a lot of Oregonians on Any Forums for some reason. I'm also in Portland.

>What state are we /comfy/posting from this evening?

Attached: 1631757936307.jpg (1024x1024, 71.57K)

Oh weird, I've only ever known of dogs who liked women but were afraid from men. He'll get there though, it can be trained out. Probably just had a bad experience with the previous owner

So what’s everyone doing. I am sitting on the floor eating a plain bagel

Skinnier than you hoe

I barely spoke to anyone in college so I don't know any shady guys. I'd love to find them on my own but I don't even know where to ask and I doubt they'd tell me because everyone wants to keep it secret.

Driving in oregon is pure hell. Lots of truckers and they all drive like they are playing need for speed. Lots of curves and turns up in the hills and one wrong move will take you 2k ft down then straight up to the maker

Wa is pretty neat once you have friends here. I am driving to rainier this weekend. Planning to drive to new england once I move to NY

He's actually a rescue from a dog meat farm in Korea. The rescue group assumes that some woman or women on the farm must have been abusing him pretty badly. Since coming over he's only allowed men around to handle him.

Americans, wow. It's getting hot in here.

The rainbows sure are nice, idk if you see them. Truly heavenly