Isn't it so crazy to think that USA was a 90% White country not too long ago. I can barely even comprehend it

Isn't it so crazy to think that USA was a 90% White country not too long ago. I can barely even comprehend it.

Attached: 1619955217084.jpg (788x1000, 193.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/us/hispanics-lose-faith-democrats-over-inflation-us-elections-loom-2022-05-02/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's even crazier that Australia was 99% white and we were 99.99% white at that point in time as well.

I'm Arab and Arabs are added under white lol

Attached: sample_a3b452b8706e4cfc1a7c71c638e8a71c.jpg (850x1090, 300.27K)

It's mental just think that 50 years ago the US was 90 percent white and now is 57. It's over, there's no recovery. The government purposely did this.

It's amazing the damage that can be done in such a short period of time.

The US census counts the Sudanese as white as well.

Joos won. :(

it was never 90%

Attached: ayDbxAV_700b-2227134045.jpg (700x394, 48.15K)

A lot of that 90% was filled with other groups to pad the number, white hispanics, mixed race people passing as white and more.

This is why I pollute as much as possible, thirdies will inherit a literal cesspit of a world lol

No they don't and there's only 10 million MENA in the US. Also they're not white.

The original
>X
>white
Pick one

Poster

Oh yeah? When was that?

Ben was so fucking anglo. Luv ben

Yes, they do. The US also counts Indians and Iranians as white.

t. knower

Is people aware the ammount of whitoids in the US is almost the same right now?
Like, there is just more mexicans, but white murricans are about 190.000.000 like back then

No.

Attached: file.png (709x431, 31.71K)

My understanding is Yanks just get annoyed because of voting patterns.

When my mom grew up in Toronto in the 60s and 70s it was over 95% white, and when my Grandma grew up in WWII it was 99% white British subjects. Now it's globohomo incarnate.

Attached: 20101121-official-openingTTC1954.jpg (590x479, 116.8K)

i love how this picture gives lefties a heart attack of seethe every single time, its unbelievable.

When will photos like this be banned for not being diverse enough?

In the US census yes, but once again they're only like a percent of the population and even if you exclude them (as you should) there's still 180,000,000 non Hispanic whites in the US.
>Indians
They would be labeled as Asians.

No, that requires an IQ over 90 to understand.

The birth rate is low and a lot of them are boomers, just like in Europe.

America was never white

America will always be white

Attached: tumblr_pbz4dlN1ZU1vpevljo1_1280~2.jpg (1100x400, 156.01K)

I don't get it.

Those boomers in your pic ruined all of it by sucking the souls out of their children to fuel their wealth and prosperity.

Based on their birth rates more predictions assume that by 2100 there will be something arround 170.000.000 white americans, does that sound low?

>white

Proportions do not represent total numers.
In total numbers you've the same ammount of white americans

This picture is actually happening right now.

reuters.com/world/us/hispanics-lose-faith-democrats-over-inflation-us-elections-loom-2022-05-02/

but a significantly higher percentage of the population was European in the past?

>In every census since 1990, roughly 1/3 of Indian Americans have been classified as white by the US census, due to a "light pigment."

Also the OG Amerifat

Reminder CASTIZO FVTVRISM is inevitable

Birthrates are decreasing almost everywhere, non-whites are not immune to it. They will eventually hit the same point the West has and things will normalize.