Do you enjoy tipping culture?

Do you enjoy tipping culture?

Attached: 4c2f3526bde509c4d3e7fb0379a36811.png (1000x506, 347.45K)

why tip a guy that has job ?

We should be in the rounding the bill category, I've never heard of anybody tipping.

no, it's another social convention that has kind of murky rules and induces some anxiety

It happens, my dad always insists on tiping Zomato delivery person even they show too late and do a shitty job at following basic directions

Even here a lot of places round up the bill. I suspect tipping seems to be slowly dying out.

I suffer

this
in argentina it is expected if the place is somewhat expensive (i.e. if there aren't any rats or cockroaches visible)

It's bullshit. Going to somewhat fancy restaurants is annoying because they expect tips, why should I tip a guy that earns roughly the same (or maybe even more) as me?

where are you from?

jomon pride

No way. Adults always leave atleast 20-50 rupees alongside the bill after eating at restaurants.

I do think you're right about branded outlets though. They're seen to have gotten their affairs under professional management where the waiters are paid sufficiently and don't need "tips".

Purple is based

No, please make it stop I want to go to restaurants and bars but the tips make it really hard

i don't know where you got that map but I can tell you it's BS

idk for me the hardest part is asking for the bill and that's the only reason i never go to restaurants alone

Yes, it makes me feel powerful

Not at all. After COVID even take out is expecting tips now, it's ridiculous

Shitzilians are so infected with mongrel mentality that a lot of places started copying America and charge you a 10% tip

Didn't know the poms and euros had tips?

Lol so it was never a thing historically?

Don't they already include service charge with the bill?

Tipping here? Nope, it was never expected up until recently. Now many places charge you 10% of the total value as tip. You have no choice. The majority of places still don't charge it, but my point stands.