Europeans destroyed their countries with immigration so that they could have cheap kebabs

Let that sink in.

Attached: images.jpg (287x176, 10.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G45WthPTo24?t=39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go get them kebabs in romania shahar

kebab is love kebab is life

Al pastor is better and euros can't have it kek

Attached: 2020-10-10.jpg (720x1280, 197.54K)

pita > tortilla

Untrue corn tortillas don't over the meat I assume euros only have the flour ones that are gross kek

Over power*

Shahar's granny btw
youtu.be/G45WthPTo24?t=39

neither does the pita, in fact corn tortillas have a stronger taste than pitas. And yes we do have corn tortillas in europe, retard.

what a 100% corn syrup diet does to a mf

That probably taste like shit. We'd get them fresh daily and they were 50 cents for twenty. Pita has too strong of a taste.

Retard Al pastor was brought by Lebanese to Mexico and they still serve it on pita, it's called tacos arabes

Unless you mean greek pita, which is more like naan than traditional pita, no.

>Pita has too strong of a taste
t. retard

i'm talking about the bread smartass

Pita is Greek retard. I don't know what Pita you're talking about, I'm talking about unleavened bread. It literally tastes like bread, there's no strong taste to it whatsoever.

Greek pita and American pita have a totally different taste.

ok so this whole conversation is pointless. Wanna sex now?

It's made differently everywhere Greece is not the center of the universe kek

Sounds like an american problem, did they add HFCS to pita or something?

Worth it

quintessentially american post.
Pita is unleavened bread. It tastes like bread everywhere. Yes there's local variations but the taste is pretty much the same.

Jesus Christ at least treat to dinner at a nice restaurant first

Is the local food bank a romantic first date?

No it's not depending on the grains used bread can have a totally different taste. How can you manage to be more arrogant than a Frenchman when half of the people in Greece look like Stavros Halkias