I want to make a lot of my games characters black just for black cosplayers to go crazy over them...

I want to make a lot of my games characters black just for black cosplayers to go crazy over them, but 100% retards will assume I'm some hardcore liberal.

I literally have no other particular reason why my characters are black, besides making characters for black cosplayers.

Attached: 1596154029942.png (512x468, 170.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5zuvbIyNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe Blacks doesn't want to be blacks

I hate the black scientist trope

Because they exist?

If they put it in 5 or 6 games sure but after 15 or so times seeing them it just looks like a forced attempt to look woke

Literally forced into a career so we can hit our leaflet photo quotas and Hollywood extras casting done.

What games do you make?

Hentai

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5zuvbIyNo

>seeing them it just looks like a forced attempt to look woke
Or that it's now normal. Would you call women in those roles as being woke? It seems you are picky about what you see as woke.

>trope

Attached: Yakub.png (402x600, 164.99K)

Looks neat, keep it up

It's normal that nearly all games have black scientists in them? Why have I never seen Arab scientists?

>I want to make a lot of my games

Attached: 1615169367132.png (600x800, 37.85K)

Cris is still alive? Can't wait to see your finished game

>It's normal that nearly all games have black scientists in them?
Which games have all black scientists?

Civilization, Stardew Valley and Read Only Memories to name a few

>oh my god, is that a black scientist????
>niggerman save me!!!!

Attached: black scientist.png (1616x2048, 3.21M)

You won't make a game anyway

There would be no complaining about muh representation/muh woke diversity if black people just make media where all the cast are black. All race do it, anime have all asian cast, Bollywood have all indian cast, Hollywood have all white cast.

You will never have a game

Just look at boondock and black dynamite, they are good show bc there are black protagonist, black villain, black deuteragonist. They dont fall into tokenism

>he believes he will make a game and brags about his mental masturbation on internet

You will not make a game, you know right?