I really dislike being brown. everyone seems to hate me for it. I'm mocked a lot on /bra/ because of my skin color

I really dislike being brown. everyone seems to hate me for it. I'm mocked a lot on /bra/ because of my skin color.

does this happen in you're cunt?

Attached: 1627040523449.png (397x384, 82.92K)

No.

No, I'm a pale Mexican

I'm glad for you guys. I wish I was white. instead, my skin looks like poop

I'm living in Perú who cares if am brown.

It's ok, just adopt the cool foreigner identity

This is a good news, have places that being brown and poor, is just the norm, barelly with diferent possibilities

i'm brown

you are brown but you are still a native of your country. you're a native, indigenous, peruvian. I'm only 4% indigenous. I'm no native, just the result of a gang bang gone wrong
>cool foreigner identity
I have no idea what that is
it isn't good news. I'm brown and people hate me for it. even my countrymen hate me for being a shitskin. I hate my life

move to America they love brown people

Just get ur gf bleached bro

Attached: images (92).png (388x791, 24.53K)

nobody cares
you can instantly tell somebodies Latin even if they're mostly white (and so heavily identify as 100% aryan ubermench) and black Brazilians are all mixed anyway
they just see you as latino

but my countrymen see me as a disgusting pardo. they make fun of me all the time on /bra/. I wish I was white. but on the bright side, ate least I'm only 8% black

Stop being brown

>>you're a native, indigenous, peruvian.

Attached: images (14).jpg (600x300, 30.11K)

It's just bants browniebro

you are white. you'd never understand what I have to go through. even my countrymen hate me

>does this happen in you're cunt?

I'm brown brazilian too but I don't care about what someone on fucking Any Forums has to say about me.
This website doesn't matter.

Attached: 1631791844817.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

i would if i were brown
thank god im grey

No. You are a cholo.

We mock you for being a schizoid and hating your own grandmother

he's a proxy brazilian

I fucking hate racists. You take me to them, and I'll beat their sniveling antisocial asses user. Anybody who makes fun of another person's skin color is a disgusting human being, and I won't stand for this kind of mistreatment.

Attached: 1650301246622.jpg (580x580, 196.42K)

feels good being a white brazillian

n

are you being unironic or are you making fun of me?
eu gostaria de estar no teu lugar. diferente do meu caso, as pessoas não zoam você por causa da cor da pele