Planned city

>planned city

Attached: 1477967375572.png (399x322, 41.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CY--9kge6MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DC and Canberra are pretty good mr. Mattias Shiterzacher from Stutgart.

no planning is how you get favelas.

Theyre ok

>planned city
>its just a grid

Attached: 1654561486290.jpg (921x900, 71.88K)

Kek

>Disney's original Epcot plan

Attached: bobobo giga.png (912x1023, 406.13K)

Old cities were not planned. Like my home.

Attached: visby-gotland.jpg (2000x840, 972.19K)

>planed city

Attached: 911 soyak.png (1282x1286, 1.77M)

this only looks good because of the vibrant colors and the house exteriors actually being repainted

Attached: BC84B0BC-AC98-450C-8CC4-FDBE74DA43C5.jpg (640x360, 34.72K)

>this only looks good because it looks good

>it only looks good because it isn't a run-down shithole and people actually take care of their houses
yes?

based

Attached: DQpPk2OWsAAhyYy.jpg (1200x600, 398.91K)

point is it has nothing to do with the placement and size of the houses, so it has nothing to do with city planning. bet you thought you were being real clever when you typed that you knuckle dragging bib drooling lanklet snownigger faggot retard

youtube.com/watch?v=CY--9kge6MU

which pertains to city planning how?

Based and planning pilled

Seething. Maybe third worlders should try to repaint their houses too and stop living in moldy, gray concrete blocks

Dont be mean to my bro, dickwad.

Because non-planned cities get you nightmares when you ahve to expand them and city services. that's why some countries are making new ones so they can start anew instead of having to being pinned to architecture and infrastructure designated for a much older period catering to a much smaller population size.

Not everyone has boundless space to expand to, and I can bet that many people in many states did not expect the city population to grow that big or in the case of ex-colonies states that the locals would actually be allowed to have equal access to amenities and housing instead of relegated to the slums as permanent underclass.

This. Play cities skylines and make an "unplanned city". See how long you can last without demolishing entire blocks and changing your roads just to fit in a new hospital.

Now start a new map and actually plan that shit. So easy, so breezy.