F

F

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/jim-carrey-fairly-serious-retiring-acting-ve-done-enough-rcna22564

Attached: jim carrey.jpg (1000x667, 94.73K)

>magnum opus you'll be known for is fucking Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Attached: 1648837470575.jpg (224x224, 7.76K)

m-maskbros...

Attached: 1564465002709.jpg (253x341, 17.07K)

>this is something you might never hear another celebrity say as long as time exists
this guy is boring as shit

How many Sonic movies are on his contract? I think Robotnik is a pretty good character to end his career on. Considering the early 90s were the breakout of his career and now he plays the most iconic video game villain of that time. Emulating the persona from that time that he shed years ago and is now returning to form.

You'd think they'd AT LEAST do 3 just like the original 3 games.
I'm almost sure they'll call it Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles to bank on memes for the title alone.

he sounds like the worst person possible to get a drink with. but good on him for recognozing pedowood is dead and deciding to bow out now

>“Well, I’m retiring. Yeah, probably. I’m being fairly serious,” Carrey said. “It depends. If the angels bring some sort of script that’s written in gold ink that says to me that it’s going to be really important for people to see, I might continue down the road, but I’m taking a break.”

Attached: spiderman-window-its-fucking-nothing.gif (251x190, 1.4M)

The only reason he was casted in Tanic the Furrydog was that he had a very nice career as a comedy actor.

And he's really good in it.

>most actors act until they die
>actually get to enjoy your millions as you enter your elderly years

would do the same desu

Attached: oldactors.jpg (4113x2980, 1.53M)

ON NO!
AND ON APRIL 1ST??????

> its an actor trying to prop up his price before signing up to the last movie of a trilogy the episode

>going out on a shitty cgi kids movie

just like marlon brandon and sean connery

I hope so. I’d like to see them take elements from the Adventure games too. After that I don’t really care. A Shadow the Hedgehog movie would be hilarious though.

Um no i don't think he's really thinking of doing a third one. Instead if he could get to an actual really good drama script, i'm sure he would come back.

He did seem really burned over the years.

💦 So, no Sonic 3 then?

this is what too much buffoonery does to a man

Smart considering all the autistic fans of Sonic - they won't forget.

QRD?

Will Smith retired him

More like Shadow the Edgehog, amirite guise? 😀

>Bruce Willis
>Phil Collins
>Will Smith
>Jim Carrey

All retired in one week goddamn

Attached: 1647219605207.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>none of them is jewish
really makes you think...