In the next 50 years Mexicans have 2 options. 1...

in the next 50 years Mexicans have 2 options. 1. They stop the cartels and the femicides associated with them and have children or 2. They don't stop the cartels and the femicides associated with them and they get ethnically replaced by Haitians

Attached: kek.jpg (2544x4000, 905.51K)

only norteños are getting haitians and they are not real mexicans anyways. Who cares if those nafri looking mutts get replaced

You are wrong op, mexicans in the center/south will perserve themselves and the north will becomes a haitian containment center

poor haitians are an extreme minority and they stick to their families, they are probably in usa for all I care

>who cares if my country get flooded by blacks and I get ethnically replaced
this is why your women prefer STRONG SVLVVDORIVN BVLLS

and the ones in mexico stay in the north

chicanos are delusional, their shithole home states in the south are already little central america jajaja

>who cares if my country get flooded by blacks and I get ethnically replaced

North mexicans are not my people and they won't be part of mexico in the future
>this is why your women prefer STRONG SVLVVDORIVN BVLLS
I've never seen that irl, my indio mexican uncle from guerrero has a a salvadoran wife though

You're american
You'll never be mexican

you are a monkey and i did not ask for your opinion

your country is going to shit with blacks cope and seethe also if you're indio kys, you are ugly and smelly Latin America is only for Mestizo and Castizos

>your country is going to shit with blacks
Not true and why do you care what happens in mexico when you are salvadoran?

Haitians go to the US though

i'm mestizo not indio but most of my mestiza cousins in mexico have been indiod. Southern mexico becomes more indio day by day

>chicanos are delusional, their shithole home states in the south
most chicanos are nafri looking mutts from the bajio though, they are not from the south.

>are already little central america jajaja

Yes, they are a bit like gustemala & el salvador in the south. You norteños will become like haiti & honduras though

Could you tell me what's the difference between Mexican and American?

Attached: 1654286103184.png (942x917, 589.59K)

southern mexicans have higher fertility rates than salvadorans. Please worry about your own country instead

>Mexican
Whitoid in denial
>American
Brown, true owner of the continent

3. we keep exporting the fentanyl china sends us to the US of A

mexico has more amerindians than el salvador. Why do you hate on mexicans so much when you are supppsedly pro amerindian?

Kek

Being chicano is synonymous with mental illness