In a study on interracial relationships, researchers David R...

>In a study on interracial relationships, researchers David R. Harris and Hiromi Ono found statistical evidence for what most already know intuitively, that Asian women (primarily of Chinese, Japanese, and Korean descent) are having sex with white men more than with Asian men.

>According to the study, at least 45% of sexually active Asian women cohabit with White men, and less than 43% with Asian men, as of the year 2000.

>Given that white-male-Asian-female relationship is the most popular and fastest growing interracial coupling in the world and that the study was conducted over 20 years ago, the number of Asian women who cohabit with white men in the current year is very likely to be much higher.

>Further evidence the 45% figure significantly under-estimates the real number comes from the fact that most Asian women who cohabit with Asian guys are likely to be recent immigrants. Due to language barriers, sometimes not all Asian women who prefer white men would be able to date white men. Research on dating preferences overwhelmingly support the claim that a vast majority of Asian women prefer white men.

>If the sampling in the study had included only Asian women born in the U.S., the number would be much higher. Other reports show 80 percent of America-born Asian female figure-skaters marry white men, and nearly 100 percent of America-born Asian female politicians marry white men.

>Anecdotal evidence, though not scientific, abound in the real world. It’s hard, if nearly impossible, not to encounter white-male-Asian-female couples everywhere one goes. And in some cities, such as New York City, Los Angels, or Chicago, the number of white-male-Asian-female couples one observes on a daily basis is significantly higher than Asian-male-Asian-female couples.

Attached: dcb.jpg (640x463, 35.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.umich.edu/intimate-relationships-between-races-more-common-than-thought/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain the Murakami meme? The only one I know of is Norwegian wood.

Higly westernized Japanese writter

Literally all Asian women in the west only date white guys, you don't even need a starter pack for that.

Shame chinkies look so rank

*The only book of his I know of is Norwegian Wood.

Ouch. Asian men on suicide watch (literally)

To be fair, while WMAF relationships are ubiquitous, AMWF is more common than you might think.

Just imagine all of those future mentally unstable hapas...horrifying

If you moved to China, you’d date a Chinese woman. If you moved to Syria, a Syrian, woman. Anyone who is surprised or enraged by this is a buffoon.

His books appeal mostly to the common denominator but are "literary" enough to reference him as a great writer, which he isn't.

>AMWF is more common than you might think
It happens but it's not that common, and I say this as the result of such a pairing. Asian men have it tough.

Except that Asians have large communities of other Asians and Asian women overwhelmingly date outside their race, more than any other type of woman. They're a statistical anomaly.

>primarily of Chinese, Japanese, and Korean descent
they should've just said those nationalities. why bring the whole continent into this?

So asians will conquer europeans through pussy warfare...

i don't think whites and asians should antagonise eachother with this iinterracial meme stuff, we are more naturally allied, in most situations, than other racial groups

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Ban racemixing

Because this is probably added for the yellow fever losers to fap to, though realistically SEA also overwhelmingly date white men too.

They could also named philipine women, who are tremendously present in Sweden as foreign wives of Swedish men.

>we are more naturally allied
No we are not.

OP made it up.

Is that why the Watamote mangaka referred to his books in the side manga about a wanna be literary girl but she can't even read Norwegian wood.

I thought that was Thais, Flips mostly go to the US

Attached: 1654195314096.png (500x522, 137.91K)

you are not white nor asian

Who here is a white + asian mutt?

I am both and we are not allies.

Why are white people so based anons

>Cuck asian males and leave them KHV
Best "ally" indeed...

I suppose

Yo dude wtf you talking about with this weeb shit
have sex fr

>OP made it up
news.umich.edu/intimate-relationships-between-races-more-common-than-thought/

This, fuck whites trying to claim Asians are their allies, they just want their useful little drone eunuchs. Can't wait for them to go extinct.

COOOOOPPPPPPPPPPE

>uses Any Forums
>not a weeb

Ctrl+f Chinese/Korean/Japanese

Zero results

When men of other races date my race
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU CANNOT DO THAT, THOSE WOMEN ARE FOR MY RACE NOOOOOOOOOOOO
When I date women of other races
>BASED BASED BASED BASED CONQUEROR SLAYER OF FOREIGN POSSY AMWF BMWF SUPERIOUR ASUDBAUTYXUAKWYBKADBTWKJDBK

>Dozens of millions of Elliot Rodgers
the future is sneed

I got that part from a website I cannot share, but trust me bro

BWC

Honestlly both sides of this equation piss me off, all it does is create more culturally ambiguous mutt consoomers.

faggot

It's far too easy for BWC to conquer, therefore we should ban it.

If you hate whites so much, maybe you should not have immigrated to the West? Faggot

I always hear Asian Americans complain so much about discrimination, but yet they still live there, like cucks

So they're turning white men into trannies to stop it?

you are both, so you are neither.

you are both, so you are neither (i know it's you again).

I'm hapa, I didn't immigrate anywhere. And the American west coast is now basically all non-white anyway so I'm right at home.

thanks for the (You)s.

I knew it all along, lmao. Animalistic shit going on today.

read spudnik sweatheart

I installed Tantan to have sex with Asian fobs but their apps are trash and dead.