Angloids have no place on an international board

Angloids have no place on an international board

Attached: 1E80F4BE-7C07-4168-9FD4-CE57EED219C5.jpg (1242x1297, 1.02M)

why not?

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-165147-1.jpg (540x312, 87.45K)

How do Americans sleep at night

Can’t speak another language
Stick with their own clique because of it
Lack knowledge about other nations
But most of all they are all stupid and incredibly annoying
The biggest mouthbreathers on Any Forums almost exclusively come from there
Everyone from a NESC has to have at least a modicum of intelligence to be here
They don’t because they already know English

What is NESC?

Attached: 0E9AAF36-6762-4D7D-AEAF-D9AAFB00CACB.jpg (1170x1859, 142.84K)

>Can’t speak another language
>Stick with their own clique because of it
It's the opposite you dimwit, we speak the international language (English), and not some regional dialect that only our countrymen speak (all the ESL generals)
kys

wypipo be like "every 3rd country is so barbaric" then do shit like this

Damn, that fucking horrid.

>killed Kabul suicide bomber

Attached: 1556975216578.jpg (979x832, 546.07K)

I want to learn another language but duo lingo seems like a scam and how do I practice when everyone speaks English to me anyway?

brown pipo be like "execute that journalist for desecrating the reputation of the emperor"

Kiss my arse

We can choose to discuss with everyone else in English but can ALSO talk with our countrymen in our own language
Thus we have MORE options than you

you can practice by just reading and listening to media in your target language. natives are generally completely useless for learning. they won't correct you and they'll only want to practice english

Sug meg tørr fittetryne
Håper moren din blir voldtatt og drept av en pakistaner

Anglos are cancers cell that were ignored by international community for so many years it's impossible to weed out now. In 25 years we will be living in a world with massive climate spikes with every few days, constant international conflicts due to the lack of food and places that are suitable for agricultural. But at least stock prices were high during last 100 years so was all worth it

half the people who speak all the regional dialects in Europe are brownoid subhumans anyway, why would I want to learn a completely new language to speak to brownoid subhumans?

>australian calling someone nonwhite
Okay Zhang

>Executing journalists is LE BAD