Asian

>asian
>hispanic
>pacific islander

which are they?

Attached: Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png (800x400, 21.26K)

Lusitanians

Another american vassal state with Spain's cumstain all over them

Yes

they are greeks

South East Asian, but more accurately

Hispanic

Almost none of them speak Spanish and only a tiny minority have any Spanish (or lol Mexican) ancestry.

Attached: 1630568057083.png (500x262, 168.18K)

>In the early 1900's, a massive wave of Filipino men (aka, Manongs) immigrated to California to work on farms, canning factories, and fishing boats. The pay was shit but the allure of owning a home in America was too tantalizing to pass up. Since Filipina women were prohibited from immigrating with men, towns all around California quickly filled up with single, sweaty, and good lookin' Filipino men.

>Taxi dance halls were immensely popular among Filipino bachelors which provided both entertainment and sexual attention. For only ten cents, Filipino men could dance with first-generation European immigrant women, show off their outfits of the day, and romance their way to secret relationships that were illegal under anti-miscegenation laws.

>Despite racist laws, these interracial relationships continued to blossom and included relationships between Filipino men and Italians, Irish, Mexicans, and Black women.

>"Some of these [Filipino] boys, with perfect candor, told me bluntly and boastfully that they practice the art of love with more perfection than white boys, and occasionally one of the [white] girls has supplied me with information to the same effect."

>The reality of Filipino men -- who were seen as small, weak, and inferior to white American men -- falling in love with white women become such a problem that mobs of masked white men started to raid, brutalize, and even kill the Manongs. Many of their assaults were directed at Filipino men's groins:

>"Another man, the one called Jake, tied me to a tree. Then he started beating me with his fists... A tooth fell out of my mouth, and blood trickled down my shirt. The man called Lester grabbed my testicles with his left hand and smashed them with his right fist. The pain was so swift and searing."

Remember to punch the next Flip you see - including the posters in this thread - in the balls

Attached: 1556559556475.jpg (607x800, 52.48K)

Let me guess, you got cucked by a flip BVLL.

Mutts

I kneel to the FILIPINO BVLL. I wish to know his romancing ways.

>pacific islander
Only cringecel Filipino-American Diaspora ever fucking say this.

They mostly say they are Asian THOUGH.

BLVCK BVLLS

Maritime South East Asian

Why the fuck is there no companies out there specializing in 6 on 1 AMWF creampie DAP gangbangs.

swagipinos

This is the setting for bebot generation one music video

But you guys fit the bill
>brown and poor
>austronesian speaking islanders
>tribal before European colonization
>happy all the time

I can name so many similarities. Meanwhile what do you guys even share with Malaysia and Indonesia?