What was his funniest bit?

What was his funniest bit?

Attached: R[1].jpg (505x490, 32.34K)

dancing vaccines desu

Attached: 1641505546815.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

the one about drnofgudf

SCOOPS

Why are there no right wing comedians?

>Colbert
>Funny

pick one

ur not allowed to say right wing stuff or you get cancelled/banned from venues. banned = no money = no career

making chuds seethe đź’Ż

sammy

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Attached: colbert.webm (750x420, 2.87M)

TRUMPBGLUMP GRRER DUMPER BUMP!

Attached: colbertt.webm (710x400, 2.69M)

Anything pre-Trump Derangement Syndrome. He used to be a human being before that. Now he's just fodder for the coming civil war. Offal, who's life will be missed as much as a pig.

one of his trips to Epstein's Island he fucked 4 kids w/out cumming, then he unloaded in Bill Clinton's mouth. The whole room was cracking up!

Tucker Carlson is really the right wing version of John Oliver

Nick Di Paolo has been openly conservative his entire career

How much did he get paid by kike Pharma for these bits?

GRIBBLE GROBBLE
>*audience bursts into laughter*
NO STOP LAUGHING. ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY. STOP IT.

Attached: 1493870212285.png (980x490, 918.77K)

easy

Attached: 1628880252454.jpg (600x915, 69.59K)

he pulled the bandaid off a little too fast

REMINDER

THEY WANT US ARUING ABOUT RACE AND SEXUALITY

THEY WANT US AT EACHOTHER’S THROATS

THEY DON’T WANT US TO DISCUSS THE REAL PROBLEM

OLIGARCHS ARE DESTROYING THE WORLD

WE SHOULD BE RIOTING IN THE STREETS

without a live audience to affirm Oliver, Corbert, and the rest wouldn't produce a sensible chuckle.

this

You lost me at the last three lines, there's nothing to discuss. Try to live your life the best you can. There's no 'fixing' the world. but that doesn't mean (you) should be miserable either

hello jew

His speech at the White House Press Correspondent's Dinner in, I want to say, 2006? He peaked there. It's on YouTube and I recommend watching it if you want to see him actually being somewhat daring and funny.

Why are no left wing "comedians" actually funny?

LJCHMOMAS

You’re right. But the real black pill is it’s too late. We’ve lost. It would take a literal revolution at this point and the simple fact of the matter is the majority of people are too brainwashed and distracted to fight in it. You tell people this abs they just brush it off as you being a schizo. If every person that saw through the bullshit fought back, we wouldn’t have nearly anywhere near enough people to actually win. We’d get massacred by the police and military zog bots. Then we’d be labeled as terrorists and used to further push division and distractions and reinforce brainwashing and conditioning. We lost totally and completely, and we probably lost before we were even born so we never really stood a chance. All we can do is make the best of what we have while we can before things get completely hopeless. Hopefully things won’t go to total shit in our lifetimes.

Russel Brand gets close, but that doesn't say much. I haven't seen his new material though, could be good.

Oliver did his show without an audience during the pandemic. It still wasn’t funny but I respect him for telling his jokes to silence.

>Youre going to be safe from Covid infecting you
Lol but the "vaccine" literally doesn't even do that. That's one of the main sticking-points people have complained about.
Why are Democrats just allowed to spread misinformation on national television.

When he killed himself