What kind of films can we expect from this?

Attached: 345435345343.png (1216x912, 1.14M)

a bunch of shit undoubtedly. institutional conservatism is incapable of producing anything. the only real energy exists on RW twitter and you can't exactly commercialize that.

ben shapiro and associated fanpages are like 8 of the top ten most viewed things on facebook. but I have never in my life met a person who likes or talks about ben shapiro
it must just be 75 year olds talking about that bright "young" conservative

Trump won

>institutional conservatism
Where is the institutional part? I see plenty of institutional leftism everywhere else and let me tell you, the quality is SHIT

based

Attached: donald-j-trump-orealdonaldtrump-barney-frank-looked-disgusting-nipples-protruding-in-his-8060560.png (500x595, 136.94K)

Same bullshit just on the opposite side of the political spectrum. It's all going to be garbage that panders to one side while pissing off the other.

The Little Goy That Could (Die For Israel)

t. groomer

>the only real energy exists on RW twitter

and even then it's highy derivative """"memes""""" stemming from pre-existing pop culture that they had no hand in creating

one of their films is a dude going around america asking people 'what is a woman' and watching troons do mental gymnastics cause they can't answer it

Reminder that Shapiro's in league with everything he claims to hate. He's also extremely pro-vax.

id watch it

Avengers 2

Incredibly terrible cheap ones full of obvious forced agendas

As much as I dislike that kike, I really hope he puts out some kino that is actually appropriate for kids. If I had a child I wouldn't let them watch anything made after the 90s.

Based. We need a streaming alternative that isn't pozzed as fuck pandering to whatever the fuck. Just make entertainment. Don't even want it to be an alt right circle jerk just make good stuff that's all anyone wants

Attached: 1648353244823.gif (425x319, 1.9M)

imagine thinking he isn't just making propaganda for "his side"

We'll see.

how horrific, I'll stick to my interracial love stories on Netflix

Whats the best way to stop a nipple from protruding? Do I need to wear a wife beater?

israel worship propaganda, revisionist documentaries about how iran is responsible for ISIS and so on. maybe a "based on a true story" rags to riches story of a nigger who grows up poor but becomes a millionaire real estate tycoon and the moral of the story is democrats are the real racists

>pandering to whatever the fuck
>Don't even want it to be an alt right circle jerk
you can't be this dense

>dad I like pink am I a girl
>no son
>child grows up normally without being pumped full of hormones and his dick taken off
>movie ends

Normal entertainment hopefully. There's always Pingu, Mr Bean, Masha and Bear etc. if they fail, but it'd be cool to have some new synchronous show kids can enjoy together

imagine thinking groomer tranny propaganda isn't a million times worse
YWNBAW

What part of my post confused you, snarky faggot? The part where I said I hated pandering or the part where I said I didn't want pandering

Is pic related any good?

Attached: 6ec2987bf81eaebd6fb4812a8dd7d9bb.jpg (1092x1630, 240.3K)

I have an idea for a cartoon, how can I share it?

>tranny
>not faggot
spotted the Any Forums bot
you will not shift the overton window, glowie

Attached: 1597710668114.jpg (915x548, 184.84K)

Email it to [email protected]

Depends on how much creative freedom they give legitimately talented animators and writers.
Say if they produce, I dunno, something akin to those 80's and 90's historical animated films : you know, pioneer days and the boy and his dog and all that fun Americana stuff? They could actually make some good shit if they can bring on enough frustrated talent and let them flex without too much bureaucracy in the process.
>Teddy and the Rough Riders kino
>War of 1812 kino
>various traditional folktales without forced wokeness (other races included but where it makes sense, women included but in a historically mindful fashion)
Fingers crossed. If they try to go to hard or bitch out and still let in too many politics they'll flip. Most people just want politically neutral entertainment with positive moral values for their kids. If it's "conservative" to deliver it as such then so be it.

>MJH
Please, dont post her just to remind me she isnt my wife and no woman will ever be anywhere near her league