>DUDE Islam will save the WEST!! White shariah bro!

gtfo with your paki religion. pisslam is unironically the religion that's most compatible with modern lefties, there's a reason they jump to defend it every time

Attached: paki.jpg (1080x796, 77.62K)

>trannyism
>compatible with islam
based retard, keep on believing on whatever keeps you seething

top lol

Attached: sssss.jpg (2500x1650, 576.4K)

He is right tho. Islamists would turn their males rather into trannies than gays

It's a paki religion for gay incels. of course it's lgbt compatible

Attached: Screenshot-2020-01-06-at-13.12.49.png (1364x734, 1.8M)

Attached: IMG_4233.jpg (3264x2448, 573.92K)

Liberals and their obsession with Islam will never cease to amaze me

>trans and muslim
They already got the tip, why stop there...

I get sad seeing 16 year olds like this and hope they can sort themselves out before doing any long lasting damage. The internet and its consequences have been a disaster

>Allah is GAY
>gay + muslim & proud
oh no no no

Attached: allah-is-gay-2.jpg (1334x1000, 193.36K)

>everyone thinks islam will conquer globohomo
>islam actually gets absorbed into globohomo

Attached: 1638789194965.png (870x798, 111.56K)

Isn't Iran like tranny paradise with legal sex changes in IDs? It's literally a Shia Theocracy and you can assfuck a troon man there, since they don't consider it gay.
It's not about religion, really.

>"u'll regret this, they will assimilate u

Keep seething, chuds

Attached: Screenshot_20220530_223603.jpg (1080x1011, 281.49K)

Depicting Muhammad is the greatest sacrilege though. Get fucked.

but that's not muhammed that's ali drawn by shia

I mean, isn't it ill-intent if you draw a random dude and caption it "Muhammed" though?

In fact , Iran is one of a country where sex reassignment surgery is very popular.

you're not muslim

I get sad when I see retards get sad over some sad Internet retard that is part of the 0.0000001% of mentally ill internet retards who do retarded shit
fuck off

Bulbhead crybaby bitch

Yeah, I am not. So what?

stop pretending to get butthurt

cute and valid

Yeah I’m sure these dudes definitely show up at the mosque. Gays won’t even show up to a Catholic or evangelical church and you expect me to believe they’ll associate with orthodox Muslims who’d possibly want them dead?

hello gpt-Any Forums

No cap. If that shit happened here they would be massacred in the streets.

They can only do this in the west in Christian areas. Every Islamic nation and even No, go zones in Europe they would be massacred for this blasphemy.

I won't, since I mildly dislike Norway. I suspect they're not very Christian. I respect Muslims more than atheists.

Attached: d3gucNSV.png (512x512, 255.98K)