The siblings culture in NORWAY should be emulated everywhere. Do you agree in your country?

The siblings culture in NORWAY should be emulated everywhere. Do you agree in your country?

Attached: 1652969749578.jpg (1080x1350, 475.12K)

NEED FOR BREED

Attached: Distinguished Aryan.jpg (811x759, 191.68K)

Why are you so obsessed with incest you discount kraut?

>smallest forehead in scandinavia

"And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a shameful thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of the children of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity."

Attached: e90.png (680x628, 234.06K)

They believe in Odin.

And yet, all Middle Easterners are dysgenic, inbred heaps of genetic trash. Curious.

So you want to get your cock locked up? Interesting.

You don’t? Literally the best part of having a sister in Norway

That's why it must be specified.

Odin = allfather
Jehovah = heavenly father
Odin sacrificed himself just like jesus, the pagan symbol was literally a cross; the tree he sacrificed himself on, just like the crucifix without the top part
Not that we know anything about Germanic paganism since they were all illiterate except one Icleandic writer who wrote the havamal 200 years post christianity reaching Iceland

Attached: tory-tao-cross.jpg (746x970, 275.68K)

Scandinavian bros? You can't use the cross on your flag anymore...

With the minor difference being that Wotan wasn't a brown, circumcised jewish bastard, worshipping the jewish god, while simultaneously being insanely schizophrenic, trying to subvert the jews and the sanhedrin, only to get sold out to and BTFO by the Romans. Christianity is the anti-Aryan religion par excellence.

L + too long + didn’t read + sneed

Of course. Why would anyone oppose strengthening familial bonds? It doesn't make sense to me.

Yes, I feel so sad that I will never have a loving relationship with my half-sibling. I pray that in my next life I am born Norwegian. American brothers just ignore their sisters, it's very sad.

Why are Americans like that?

Our culture of hyper individualism, I guess. I just want a loving sibling relationship and it will never be. I suffer in ways you can't even imagine.

I can't go to the grocery store without passing a dozen rune stones on the way. They were definitely literate. They write the most mundane things on the stones. One of them just says that he had a son that died alone at a very young age in a town called Denmark. Most of the stuff people wrote was on runesticks, not stones. The stones are just the things that have survived this long and even they are plentiful. Writing rune sticks wasn't some rare occurrence. Fairly normal people wrote poems on them back then but also stuff along the lines of "Chieftain Olof is a cuckold". Hávamál is just a mixtape of other much older poems. It's a compilation.

this is true?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 7.26.19 PM.png (829x432, 169.85K)

SIR PLEASE UPVOTE DO THE NEEDFUL