Jim carrey is retiring from acting

First Bruce Willis, now this guy. Are we witnessing the end of an era?

Attached: Jim.png (831x884, 436.66K)

Does this mean we won't get Sonic 3? I was hoping we'd get to see Shadow and Rouge.

What about Sonic 3?!!?

except for as series of unfortunate events, where he played a supporting role, he hasn't been in anything good since the 90s

Muh era ended a long time ago. Bruce Willis hasn't been in a good movie in maybe 20 years. Same with Jim Carrey. All these people who used to be big are now old and insane or dead.
All the new stars are complete trash. Who the fuck cares about The Rock and Tom Holland. Ever heard anyone say ''I can't wait for the new Chris Hemsworth movie.'' The only celebrity I can think of that has that kind of pull is Ryan Gosling.

Wrong

Attached: merlin_137914998_1f04a8c9-0b5d-4dfa-b28c-3115e1ec17be-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1152, 258.14K)

I think the Rock is great when he's not the main character in the film. He's awesome for doing stunts and fight scenes, but I don't want to watch some massive samoan guy try to emote feelings when there are thousands of better actors out there.

He is completely boring. Zero charisma. Stuns and fight scenes aren't that interesting and you wanted to see cool stunts you'd watch old Jackie Chan movies. Those were stunts worth seeing, not The Rock zipping around in wires in front of a greenscreen.
I'd rather watch someone actually interesting to look at who has a stunt man do all the stunts.

April fools!

He's doing this because he wants more money for Sonic 3 & 4, right?

One day we'll finally be free of the 90s.

people fucking love chris pratt and ryan reynolds man

but it definitely isn't the same

Indians aren't people

Eternal Sunshine is obviously his best film, but for me his best comedy is I Love You Philip Morris. Very underrated.

okay

come to bangladesh and say that to my face madarchod

good morning

you having problem madar chod sir? come to mumbai 👊basterd

April fools. And even if he's being serious, Sonic 3 would be his last.

you are right but ryan reynolds fucking sucks. gosling is based

The Truman Show is one of the greatest kinos ever

no movie can compete with youtube influencers

I'd say he was done after Dumb and Dumber 2.

Lmao he can't go out on that

rip brother, it's been an honor witnessing your art.

son of whore im fucker of your mother

He has some value as a straight man in a buddy comedy. That movie he did with Stiffler was moderately amusing at times.

Jim Carrey barely did movies.

Wouldn't mind seeing Carrey as Riddler again desu.
Do some multiverse shit and show us some other unique take on Jim Carrey Riddler that isn't quite as over the top and embarrassing as the Batman Forever version
Could be kino