What did they do. Twitter wants to lynch them

what did they do. Twitter wants to lynch them.

Attached: in.gif (16x11, 355)

They nuked Pakistan's capital and blamed the chinese

fuck Twitter
India strong

whatever they did, I stand with India.

They nuked my insta reels with Rakeesh and Raj who just post 30seconds selfies with music. Every 4th post... Its always a different account too.

Exist

Nothing wrong

good

Some muslim nigga was drawing scandalous images of Hindu goddesses, which in itself wasn't cause for trouble. But apparently at some press conference he was bashing Hindus so some spokeswoman said "how can you say that about Hindus when Mohammed had a 6 year old wife" and "how can you say Hinduism is total fantasy compared to Islam, when your religion expects us to believe in winged horses"

i am not the same man i was 5 minutes ago. Based pajeets

Their fault for cucking themselves to the western internet. Digital sovereignty is a right for all nations.

We've already approached Russia for more oil apparently.

I want to buy a billboard in the center of Qatar saying "Mohammad fucked aisha when she was 9" in bold. How do I raise funds for this task?

India strong

>caring what retards on twitter think
ngmi

BASED PAJEETS SPEAKING THE TRUE

Attached: 120.png (600x830, 420.09K)

Jihad-bros how do we punish India for telling the truth about the prophet

Attached: 1460096883417.png (694x637, 89.74K)

Wow

So apparently people are getting absolutely PISSED because some lady said something about Islam? This shit reads like normal banter on Any Forums or reddit
Trying to find the exact dialogue from the broadcast, someone posted it recently.

Attached: 1654534961639.jpg (2008x1480, 512.12K)

islam is the most autistic incel religion out there

Didn't Islam literally have some winged horse that Mohammed rode on or some shit.

the satanic verses ?? what is this shit

>what did they do.
The needful

Thankful I'm here with my Any Forums frens who don't hate me at all

Based