Why are they so proud of being roman rape babies?

why are they so proud of being roman rape babies?

Attached: 1606269377601.jpg (2450x825, 437.87K)

Will you ever stop mixing Romania with the others you stupid, ignorant fatass?

I will never forgive them for killing CELTIC Iberia.

if you can name one good reason not to include it with the others, sure

>mudhuts and beards
yawn

The meds are "soy" now? As expected of firsties.

They’re Slavs.

learn history fat retard

who cares

wasnt only rural iberia celtic? the carthaginians/phoenicians settled around the coast no?

Me in the middle.

pre roman population were dacians who im pretty sure werent slavs

Yeah, there were Greek colonies too in the Northern Coast of Catalonia.

And Basques ofc.

so?

They took this from Iberians...

Attached: 1920px-Tartessos_500_BCE.jpg (1920x1114, 464.93K)

It's an old meme that Lusitanians were Celtic peoples. Portugal fell for it in a time everyone (France) was wuzzing as Celts, but some kids these days still believe this.
Lusitanians were unrelated to the Celts that migrated much later into central and northern iberia. The west coast was occupied by Lusitanians/Gallaecians, south was occupied by Tartessians and Phoenicians, East was occupied by Iberians and Greeks.

so? they worship the pope

basques are weird

god bless the wadi al kabir river, o river of civilisation and fertility

so these groups like the lusitanians are pre indo european?

So what? Should we consider South Americans meds just because they speak a Romance language and they’re Catholics? Seriously what’s your faggots’ mental illness?

Celts built cities
Muh Celtic barbarians is a literal meme, by the time of Roman invasion celts shaved and had writing systems of their own, military tech was often better than Roman, celts invented steel and roman swords are based on Celtic ones

no they dont

Romanians are Orthodox

true, so much anti celtic propaganda going around that the image of celt constitutes barbarian in my mind even though ive read on their advancement in caesars introduction