This was considered ugly in the 80s

>this was considered ugly in the 80s
😐

Attached: fe928ff5e9da5f6ddc7fabd75cabeeeb.jpg (480x360, 27.31K)

No. It was supposed to be funny. He has a hot wife that he never wants to fuck because she annoys him

At no point did anyone consider her ugly. They thought she was annoying and a bitch, but a hotwife bitch.

hmmmm

Attached: Katey-Sagal.jpg (1440x960, 74.25K)

No it wasn't.

He uses emojis lmao

MARCY HAS NO TITS

She was the middle class average "milf" for the time. They had to make sagal uglier to play the role since shes smoking irl.

this was considered fat in america the 60s

I was so disappointed as a child when my mom pointed out that Peggy wears a wig. (And so does Elvira.) I had thought that they just had great hair.

Marcy was an absolute nympho and she made me rock hard on the BDSDM club episode.

But my love will always be Kelly.

Attached: 2eeab03f012b46cea5a1b4f0a935ecbb--hairstyles-pictures-prom-hairstyles.jpg (736x1104, 103.08K)

You didn't live in the 80s.

>ugly
Trashy. It's very different.

Peggy was considered a slovenly cunt, and she still is, you fucking faggot.
When she actually cleaned, Al wore that bitch out.
Fuck you.

Wow retard, she's not as hot as she was nearly 40 years ago. What a shocker

Actually in decent shape for her age. Millie from stranger things looks the same at 15, kek

>but a hotwife bitch.
that doesn't mean what you think it means

Oh god Marcy Rhodes/d'Arcy was a fucking stone cold fox.
Pity Amanda Bearse is a lezzer...

She wasn't considered ugly, just annoying and shrill. When she worked or didn't annoy Al, she made him really horny, and me as well.

I remember watching the episode where she's actually working for once and it makes Al so horny that he picks her up and takes her inside to fuck her. It was so hot that I had to drop my pants and start jerking. Good times.

Attached: 1581899384680.jpg (1200x809, 159.17K)

>zoomers missing the point

He mojishames on april fools day

>this was considered ugly in the 80s
back in the 80s every woman in media was a super model since then the media has tried to make women more representative of the typical ugly person youd see every day

How do we use the emojis bros?

The joke isn't so much that she's ugly, it's just that she's tacky, and so incredibly annoying that her husband wants nothing to do with her.

In the 1980s in America having a house, full-time job, attractive wife, and 2 kids was considered an abysmal subhuman level life.

In the 2020s in America Al would be in the top 0.1%.