Is the Watchmen HBO series any good? Or was it ultimately shit?

Is the Watchmen HBO series any good? Or was it ultimately shit?
Thinking of starting it tonight.

Attached: 7z1qi91kde771.jpg (1343x1528, 174.59K)

Why do zoomers worship brands

Attached: 1648712432878.jpg (946x630, 67.8K)

This is so cringe. I fucking hate zoomers so fucking much

>that fucking tranny DC pfp
degenerate fucks

>Why do zoomers worship brands
We were taught to do it since the womb
>t.22 yo zoomer

Most likely millennials running those accounts though

Watchmen from Snyder is the only good piece of media about these characters, including original comic and Doomsday Clock

It's good right up until Dr. Manhattan shows up and does literal magic black face to bang a black cop only to serve as nothing more than a plot device for the rest of the show. The Villain's plan is also beyond retarded if you stop to think about it for more than two seconds

Attached: dc8eb02611f16cac817b37f6a654043e64-13-manhattan-4.2x.h467.w700.jpg (1400x934, 90.48K)

imagine curb stomping a zoomer as he says "bruh frfrfr bussing lowkey"

Was slightly amusing but then dc Twitter made it cringe

No.
The only good Watchmen is the original comic book/graphic novel. Everything else is subpar.
Alan Moore might be a fucking pyscho lizard-worshipping blood mage, but he's a better writer than the hacks that tried to Jew his work.

>junk food
>capeshit
>cringe marketing stunt
>niggers
I hate americans so fucking much

ur slightly homo

No, it’s fucking awful and it’s full of niggers.

Alan Moore wept

Zoomers are communists; so they want the government to control everything. But unlike boomer commies, they correctly understand that corporations and the government are already completely fused. The separation between the public and private sector is an illusion. Always has been.

Attached: download.jpg (620x372, 43.43K)

>Is the Watchmen HBO series any good?
Uh, let's see
>Damon Lindelof
Never had a chance

no, its nigger trash
almost as if it was panned and paid for

Attached: silence brand.jpg (742x560, 70.62K)

And then he cut himself during a blood sex magicka orgy and summoned up Pazuzu to give everyone demonic AIDs.

>zoomers
>watchmen
(you)

Attached: 1648735166859.jpg (259x194, 5.12K)

Holy cope
>we are just as bad as everyone else but when we do it it's better

AYO HOL UP

lol.

UGHHHH I GOTTA SHIT REAL BAD BROS!!!!! URRRRGHHHHHHHHH AHHH GOTTA HOLD IT A LITTLE LONGER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what boomer watches hbo shit?

wish i still had the memes, the im tired of being tracked in their handcuffs & 30 mins from now i'm rawdogging this bitch, 9 months from now i'm leaving her