Iranians are diverse

You're honestly braindead if you use skin color to dump people into a certain ethnicity. Take my family for example. I have 3 cousins who are white and blonde, one cousin who is whit eand has brown hair, my uncle is white and has dark brown hair, my mom and her sisters are all white and have brown hair. One of my uncle and one of my aunts have green eyes. Now my father is what we call 'sabzeh' (olive-skinned basically) so my other brother was light brown, I'm mid-brown and my youngest brother is dark brown to an Indian degree.

Tese are wo Iranian actors btw.

Why have you never met a white Iranian? Honestly I don't think the average Westerner even gets to meet an Iranian during theri whole life, but if they do meet a white Iranian, they don't know they are Iranian of any ethnicity because they just think they are Eastern Europeans or something.

Both my mom and dad are ethnically Persian btw.

When did we arrive at this hellish landscape that people of certain ethnic groups MUST have a certain skin color? I remember back in 2009 when PoP movie came out and the ever-angry fandom crowd was mad that they have casted an Euroean to play the PoP. It seems like these racist faggots who bully a chink off the internet because she dared to be cast in SW are all fans of atheunticity all of a sudden lol. Truth is ancient Pesians were white. Face it. One of the Persian tribes as said by Herodetus was the "Germans". 'g' as in gum not geriatric.

Attached: iranian actrors.jpg (640x640, 86.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerman
youtube.com/embed/2M-Hk5ROFQs
youtube.com/watch?v=2M-Hk5ROFQs
youtube.com/watch?v=pOEdVrwBgig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you marry an Iranian girl?

If she agrees to do white marriage yes.

Is the bitch in your pic cisgender or transgender? I can't tell.

Her name is Elnaz Shakerdoost. I don't think she's trans because she's got a girly voice. Although lots of sex change goes on in Iranian kino circle.

>Truth is ancient Pesians were white

And in the norman invasion of sicily the "shitskins" were replaced by whites

oh wait in your cuckold fetish i doubt whites create "rapebabies" because that doesnt give you an erection

>One of the Persian tribes as said by Herodetus was the "Germans
Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerman

Kerman? German? MMm, suspicious!

This is the city that most Greek and Iranian sources refer to as German with a hard G. I actually lived here for 3 years, very hot.

Iranian inferiority complex never ceases to amaze me.

Keep in mind that German became Kerman the same way Pars became Fars. Iranians lived next to Semitic people and Semitic people don't have G, Zh, P and Ch. These are the way the names were written, the populous still pronounced them the right way. Except for Parsi/Farsi which is our entire identity and we use the Semitic version of it.

What inferiority complex? Are you somehow implying that white people are superior? Because I care more about my pubic hair than the fate of entirety of the white race. I'm just saying calling an entire ethnic group 'brown' is stupid. Get off of your high horse, you're a piece of shit just like the rest of us. If it weren't for Hitler calling you 'Arayans' and Jews impetuating the idea of perfect woman as a Nordic woman then Nordic people would be polishing shoes in KSA.

>Semitic people don't have G
in oman and egypt thats how the majority pronounce it and im more surprised it didnt become yerman because the muslim army that were in that province were azd uman and abdulqays who switched the j/g to y.

>Entire post about why Iranians are white and why ancient Persians were Germans
>NOO WE ARE NOT BROWN
>What inferiority complex?

احمق کره خر، واسه چی این مزخرف های بیخودو مینویسی؟ خب، یه مقدار ایرانی ها قیافه اروپایی دارن، خب که چی؟ واسه چی باید کسی اهمیت بده؟ ایرانیان باستان جزو "نژاد سفید پوست" نبودن چون تو خاور میانه بودن، تمدن ایرانی ها قبل اروپایی وجود داشت، لازم نیست ما به اونا وابستی شیم، ماله ما از اونا قدیمی تره.

میخوای خارجی ها بیشتر ایرانی هارو مسخره کنن؟ چرا وسواس داری به رنگ پوست و نژاد؟ مثلا فکر میکنی که به خارجی ها ثابت کنی که یه مقدار ایرانی ها سفید پوست هستن بیشتر از ما خوششون میاد؟ این چرت و پرت ها فایده ندارن بی جنبه کم عقل. به کیرم که ننت سفید پوسته، هیچکی اهمیت نمیده، کافی این کس شعر هارو قبلا نوشتی، دیگه ول کن پفیوز بدبخت. تو قیافت مثل یه هیولا ۱۵۰ کیلو میمونه. دلیل که هر دفعه میبینمت فحشت میدم اینه که همش کس شعر مینویسی همش پرچم های خارجی ها رو استفاده میکنی. برو وزنتو کم کن پیر مرد، وقتشه دیگه. این بچه بازی ها دیگه قدیمی شدن، داری ۱۲ سال اینجا ابرو ایرانی هارو میبری عمرتو حروم کردی. حتی کسی یادش نیست تو کی هستی، اون زمان گذاشت. تموم شد.

برگرد به پرچم هلندیت، اجازه نداری با پرچم امریکایی پست کنی، تو یه بار نیومدی امریکا، مثل من اینجا زندگی نمیکنی، پرچم های کشور های دیگه واسه نیستن که بدزدی.

Attached: روسری با ماسک.jpg (1080x1344, 505.34K)

Let's put emphasis on Nordic women being paraded around as 'perfect' because I think we all know the only good thing about Nordic people is that their women are fucking whores. Anders Breivik was the bravest Nordic man because he rose up again the degeneracy of Nordic culture. He said Nordic girls start having sex at 11-12 and have like 800 body count even after they get married. Liberalism has taken over Nordic culture and this once people of war and hardship have turned into sissies. Not to mention the white slavers to capture Nrodic women and sell them to Arabs and Jews. lol. Pathetic. Jews getting high on their own propaganda.

Ignore that stupid faggot, he's a 35 year old obese retard drug addict. Also, only a minority of cisgender Iranian people care about this bullshit, but they're vocal it seem like it's a lot of us.

As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I couldn't care less about skin color or race. Anyway, I'm taking over this retarded proxy using flag thief's thread.

I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, ask me anything.

Attached: جزیره کیش.jpg (1059x1034, 225.41K)

Hey retard I was not even insinuating that. White skin =/= white race. I love white skinned people but I hate the white race.

I don't blame you for not undertanding the difference between white as a skin color and white as a race. You're a white person, you'r enot very smart.

youtube.com/embed/2M-Hk5ROFQs

do they sound weird to mainlanders like you?

Khafe sho dige parcham dozd kesafat badtarkib bi savad, ridam be thread tokhmit, dige saket sho boro ba kiret bazi kon. Halam azat baham mikhore

Attached: Cisgender Iranian at beach.jpg (1080x1326, 344.07K)

If I give a real serious answer, would anyone call me one chud?

Can't see the video, please send another link

Attached: Cisgender Iranian male with car.jpg (1065x1314, 328.29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2M-Hk5ROFQs

Persia have two parts, one aryan, one semite

>You're honestly braindead if you use skin color to dump people into a certain ethnicity
>writes 3 paragraphs on skin color and ends with "ancient Persians were white. Face it."
lmao

Anyways. My origins are Kurdish. I did a DNA test and got 98% Iranian. Skin is slightly tanned.
It's funny, I got called almost every popular ethnicity in my life. Jew, Arab, Latino, Greek, French.
My name is also unusual and doesn't give much info either. It's pretty nice.

Existed the original Persia, the Elam, and them aryan invasors like Cyrus, of Medea, united the two Persias mixing, the Medo-Persia

fuck it embeded by itself

another one
youtube.com/watch?v=pOEdVrwBgig

As I said, me saying Iranians are white does not mean I like 'white' people. Hell, I don't consider majority of people traditionally called 'white' as white people.

To me being white is a collection of negative, toxic maxima a person encircles his or her whole life around and it just happens that most people who do that are white. I don't consider American southerners who love their guns as 'white', they self-identify as white but that's not at all important to me. Mostly because these people are 1- hard workers 2- simple 3- lovely to an extent.

Let's take someone like Vaush for example. He is whom I consider to be the epitome of 'white', not some poor farmer from Apalachia, not a working class McDonald's worker who just happens to be proud of being white. Vaush is a liberal, as he claims, but he is an entitled piece of shit who does not have the capacity to accept people who oppose his views and does not have the audacity to accept that he's a piece of shit.

People who harass PoC actors and actresses who get cast in 'nerd' crap, which I despise (I only watch true kino, old movies from 1930s to 1980s), they are 'white'.

Brad Jones and Doug Walker, now THEY are white people.

I highly suspect that the Sweidsh guy is 'white' person too. That's why I called him white. To me, a Nordic person by default is not white, but if he fels etitled and unreasonable, thne he is.

In short, it's how stupid you are that determines your whiteness, not your skin color.

If you study these people carefully, you'll realize they all have the same bone structure. Weird.

Attached: Vaush_in_2022.jpg (1024x868, 90.95K)

I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male (not the same as the faggot OP) and this is my thread now, I'm taking it over. OP is a old, fat, faggot retard self hater with an inferiority complex and an embarrassment to us cisgender Iranian people and he's also a flag thief, he has never stepped foot in the US, unlike me, who actually lives in the US.

Couldn't understand anything, dude. Was I supposed to?

Iran is 75% Iranic, 20% Turkic and 5% other (Arab, Jewish, Armenian, Assyrian, Georgian, etc)

I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male and I usually get mistaken for Mexican, Armenian, Jewish and Arab.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian people at beach.jpg (1080x1317, 255.74K)

Dude, even if you have oh invasor aryan in 4000 Before Mohamed, any turk rape baby of bosnian, just in european border, is far more white than you

The most plausible and generally accepted origin of the word Tajik is Middle Persian tāzīk 'Arab' (cf. New Persian tāzi), or an Iranian (Sogdian or Parthian) cognate word.

Lads, why am I lichrully fackin croying?

پرچم دزد احمق، دیگه کافی کس شعر نوشتی، اون دهان کثافتتو ببند دیگه، هیشکی به حرف های کس شعرت اهمید نمیده. به جا این مزخرفها برو وزنتو کم کن ، دیگه پیر مرد شدی.

Attached: خوک.jpg (2048x1536, 374.19K)

explain why there are dark skinned iranians, what happened Iranbro?

Ah, even turks are less monke and more white than iranmajus

tazi means my ass in arabic

MOM, CISGENDER IRANIAN POSTER 2.0 JUST DROPPED!!!!

Dude, who the fuck cares about whiteness? This stupid topic is pointless. We're just cisgender Iranian people, and yes we are brown. OP is a retard who hates himself because he's an ugly fat ogre. He doesn't represent us.

Did you ever look at a map of Asia? Iran is located between the Levant, the Arabian Peninsula, the Caucasus, South Asia and Central Asia. We look like a mix of all those region's peoples. What did you expect?

How the hell does a Brazilian know about the term "majus"?

Attached: Cisgender Iranian man relaxing.jpg (1080x1023, 291.25K)

Peak cope, Kurd larping as Europeans is pathetic.

>How the hell does a Brazilian know about the term "majus"?

you may never know...

lebs are the 2nd most racist arabs after kuweightis imo

Attached: diaspoora.png (1619x695, 78.87K)

lol as if being European is special.

I wipe my ass with your European heritage.

>larping as Europeans
I couldn't pass as Swedish that is for sure. But for countries that aren't as autistic as yours, it's easier.

If it’s pathetic why do you people obsess over it? I ain’t even European.