Not Just Bikes

Why does youtube keep recommending this faggot's videos? I'm sure the videos are fine, for youtube standards, but the titles and thumbnails are so fucking obnoxious I never want to watch them. The naming trends of late have been bad but he somehow goes far beyond.

Attached: file.png (274x254, 74.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIR-z_-Wz2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isn't there an option to disable recommendations from a specific channel?

>canadian dad almost got his kids taken away by the state because he let them go to school by themselves
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA are canadians serious? This is worse than third world countries.

Attached: 979838779999889999.jpg (326x307, 36.65K)

Wtf even in my third world shitohle kids go alone to school

We live in a low-trust society and no one wants to admit it. We're coping really hard to buffer as many people as possible from reality and soon it will crumble.

must be bullshit. na-ers here said they went to school alone

European standard of living has been declining rapidly in relation to American so euros are coping by calling the American dream bad. This channel is appealing to that cope market.

That’s actually ridiculous tho

Attached: 95BF62FE-3955-4BD1-8DF2-6EF5F66DE25F.jpg (2504x3249, 1.5M)

>We live in a low-trust society
If you want to see 30 years in the future, look south

Our country has way higher crime and kids can go to school alone. Inner city blacks do it all the time. Incels are far more dangerous to kids than any gang.

Housing meme thread?

Attached: 1648494573840.jpg (1792x1008, 175.49K)

>it's ANOTHER western beta male worshipping A*msterdam (jew city)

Attached: 016.png (714x574, 68.69K)

Attached: 1648675111357.jpg (1792x1008, 151.87K)

Both america and Canada aren’t low trust though. But both have an insanely fear mongering institution that stemmed from Cold War communist paranoia.

Attached: C60ED549-BC5B-40A7-8B53-C26E6525C92A.jpg (644x1334, 147.1K)

Attached: vgh evropa.jpg (1792x1008, 232.7K)

Attached: 1648492942439.jpg (1792x1008, 257.95K)

he cities other than amsterdam
but desu amsterdam is a fun city i get why he simps for it, it's just not a good city to (1) cycle in (2) very internationally oriented (3) not like other dutch cities

>simps for cities other than amsterdam*

And among youth america is one of the higher trust societies

Attached: 319B919B-3D45-4ECC-858F-ED6A99D29817.jpg (750x1134, 157.76K)

I want to be able to go to work and buy necessities without having to own a car.
>No you have to own a car and maintain it! You have to chunk your pay cheque for the privilege to... do anything!
Schizo americans will seethe at my desire to not own a car

Fuck cars

the euro one looks nicer in all these examples though

first one looks depressing, second one is comfy

both are depressing

both are okish

This guy is cringe. I will always happily live in car-dependent suburbs.

That said, people should have the option to live in a walkable city if they want to, and these currently do not exist in America outside of places where it costs an arm and a leg to live.

suspicious

Also his most popular series is based entirely on a single source book that *also has its own youtube channel* (at least he links it). The only original thing he brings is his videos of U.S. and Dutch streets.

There's something to be said for being a good communicator, but simply re-communicating the same content (not even fusing multiple sources) on the same medium is kinda shitty.

Don't you feel bad for kids who spend 16 years of their lives indoors and not being able to go anywhere without their parents driving them?

I'm all in support of massive investment into public transportation and reducing our car dependence in exchange for segregation being reinstated.
youtube.com/watch?v=yIR-z_-Wz2A

low trust society problem

1) Click on three dots
2) Say "Dont Recommend Channel"
3) Easy

I don't trust them because they're far more likely to commit crime and violence.

love when pol chuds seethe at the idea of not paying their big auto/oil tax to get around.

Attached: epic.png (700x392, 28.59K)

To be clear, nothing he says is necessarily incorrect. It's just cringe to authoritatively re-present one book as your sole source. Did you double-check all the citations and primary sources? That kind of thing.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES GET A LIFE YOU MORONIC NIGGER LMAO

>tfw live in one of the cities he uses as a negative example

How is Houston?

Cool how you say nigger to try and fit in with the bad boys to push your faggy agenda, canuck.

Tbf, in the U.S. we pay much more of our tax money to subsidize fossil fuels (including gasoline directly) than we do as surcharges.

take your meds

>Discussion about transportation
>Any Forums turns it into a race discussion
This is why I can't take that board seriously

Holy fucking butthurt

If this dude lived in the US or Canada he would have been shot already. The amount of seethe he he's spreading is insane.

Attached: 979789868876364722.jpg (720x717, 88.7K)

he did live in canada you fucking psycho

Overland Park. Houston at least is a large city and probably has more to do and explore

I went to fake london the other month ama

Not when his videos were popular, you retard.