I'm a NEET, technically I'm enrolled in university but I haven't taken any courses for over a year...

I'm a NEET, technically I'm enrolled in university but I haven't taken any courses for over a year. I got dragged down by the whole covid bullshit, big mistake looking back.
It's been "fun" to sleep well into the afternoon, watch tons of movies, play vidya and shitpost late into the night but actually this lifestyle has lead to me becoming pretty depressed, didn't help that I started drinking on my own, managed to keep it at beer however.
Looking forward to changing everything.
Probably gonna quit uni, maybe join the military or go to vocational school.
Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 63.6K)

yes but I dropped out and live off inheritance for now lol

Based.
I too don't even live off of the state cause they wouldn't grant me a student loan, even though my mom doesn't make much.
Turns out my dad earns a lot of money despite that fact that he always acted as if he was just barely scraping by.
So now I live off of a few hundred euros he pays me every month, he doesn't know I'm neeting but at the same time I don't feel too sorry since he left the family when I was little and was never really there for me anyways.
Still not doing anything productive isn't doing my psyche a big favor so I guess it's time to change my life...

was studierst du den so

What are you studying? Start working out and invest most of your Bafög into stocks. It has helped a little bit with my depression.

if you've lost only a year is honestly not that bad. the big problem is when you wake up one day and realize the last 3 years just vanished

Möchte ich lieber nicht sagen wegen doxx und weil ich schon so viel über mich gesagt habe aber offensichtlich war es die Falsche Wahl für mich.
See: I don't get baföq, I'm actually working out however.
Not as much as I used to before the covid bullshit when I actually had a gym membership but sill.

I was in the same situation. Got into an integrated degree program (duales Studium) that I stuck with now and I hopefully finish successfully. The practical aspect and pressure helped me getting shit done. But I still have no social life, so that sucks.

this was me 100% last year
I did make a fuck ton of money on stocks and crypto while wasting my time not following online """"lessons""""" so it was worth

you did make money right user

I don't really get how normalfaggots can get into the habit of sitting around all day online and being depressed NEETs. You're normalfaggots. The solution is so simple and obvious and I don't get how normalfags don't see it.

Just do the nuclear option OP, it's quick, effective and 100% guaranteed. Smash/sell your computer, smash/sell your TV and smash/sell your smartphone. Problems weren't, you start pacing around the house bored each night and you start finding shit to do, like going to play sports or playing a music instrument or studying.

I can do the nuclear option for like 2-3 months and then I get deep psychotic depression, so I end up back on here. But it genuinely works and after a month or two you're surprised at how simple it is.

The lie that you need a computer or a smartphone for everything outside of working in tech is just that, a lie. And even if that's the case it can sit in the boot of your car and be brought out for work, and then packed away afterwards. You can check emails at a family's place, you can use the public library and you can get study done

Attached: 400.jpg (600x647, 47.76K)

all true, I shall keep this in mind for the future

Liar.

>the big problem is when you wake up one day and realize the last 3 years just vanished
Yeah I'm trying to avoid that one...
Before the beer becomes liquor and all that.
Yeah outside pressure would surely help me too.
>you did make money right user
Nah I'm not the crypto kind of NEET
Hm sounds like a plan lol

you don't even need liquors, you just need to keep wasting 15 hours on Any Forums desu
that said if 6ou only lost 1 year you can finish uni before deciding to do something else

>I can do the nuclear option for like 2-3 months and then I get deep psychotic depression, so I end up back on here. But it genuinely works and after a month or two you're surprised at how simple it is.
It works but it doesn't.

Not doing anything with no predefined end date is very dangerous and can lead to you just wasting more time out of comfort. I'd strongly recommend you to set yourself the goal to start up again next semester, or if uni isnt for you set yourself the goal to get a job by the beginning of August for example

Nah it's good, uni just isn't for me and honestly the job prospects don't even seem to be that good desu (and I'm not even doing meme degree).
Honestly a more traditional kind of job nets money while studying, doesn't pay that much worse at the end of the day, is in demand and it's actually easier to be self employed...
Guess I'm gonna do that now.

Unfortunately, yeah. I took 2 years off between sophomore and junior year. What I really mean by that is I signed up, picked classes, went for a few weeks then stopped and withdrew. I did that 4 times.

I really regret that.

Even had my own token and project, made the most of that. (a coin based on sneed)
it failed tho lol

Yeah thanks user, I noticed. That's the plan for me now: As I said in the OP I'd also consider the Bundeswehr, I'll see but I'm not gonna continue with uni, that's for sure.

That's why I said a normalfaggot. Normalfaggots don't get institutionalized and arrested and lose their job and friends repetitively. For people with -actual- problems it becomes harder.

I don't like it online, I just have nothing else. I sit around all day drinking and crying and self harming. I really miss my friends.