WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1414471204861.webm (448x320, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtu.be/fpAgmvjJCtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pwned.

nips btfo

I wish I could show this to Harry Truman

:yikes:

What movie?

Honestly, getting nuked isn't THAT bad
You would be dead in like 10 seconds, hiroshima and nagasaki are nothing compared to the inhumane horrors of unit 731

buncha dindus

>start shit
>get hit

When he was informed that the Hiroshima bombing had been successful he "did a little jig" in the oval office. On his deathbed when his biographer asked if there was any decision he seriously regretted as president, and wished he had never done, he said he wished he had never signed the bill that created the CIA.

People don't think it be like it is. But it do.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>MUUUST SAAAAVE JEEEEWS THAT ARE ALLEGEDLY BEING KILLED MAYBE
>DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE CHILDREN DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE
>*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
>WHAT ANOTHER CITY WITH CHILDREN IN IT? TO SAVE THE JEWS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN DANGER, WE MUST SACRIFICE EVERYTHING.
>JEEEEEEEWWWWWWWSSSS
>*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
what... exactly.. did humanity mean by this

Attached: pepe-prisoner-jail.gif (498x498, 79.69K)

Bomb on Ukraine when?

damn i cant believe the EVIL white men committed such heinous ATROCITIES on the POOR, INNOCENT and HARMLESS japanese nation... they were just trying to raise their CHILDREN.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

this actually happened😵

It was the bombs or it was an actual invasion by America in the south and the Soviets in the north.

Japan would have been utterly annihilated if the Soviets had been allowed to land.

The nukes saved Japan. Even modern Japanese admit this.

youtu.be/fpAgmvjJCtI
The anime was based on the manga where the artist drew his own experiences of being in Hiroshima as a kid when the nuke dropped and living there in the following days/weeks/months, iirc it's not 100% true to his life because it would've been too dark otherwise.

kek, that's a fucking picnic compared to what globohomo does ever hour of every day since 9/11

je suis responsible

Attached: marvel.jpg (800x800, 134.36K)

that was lit 🔥

>heinous ATROCITIES on the POOR, INNOCENT and HARMLESS japanese
Yes. Civilians unironically dindu nuffin.

bayonet raping babies to death? really?

maybe if japan surrendered, this wouldn't have happened 😙

Circumcised american golems deserved much worse, but fortunately your vile nation is over. Go kneel for another dead darkie champ.

sounds like a disingenuous oversimplification to me

is this what nationcels actually believe? 😏

what did japan mean when they kicked off a war with a war crime (undeclared surprise attack) and then continued the dirty fighting to such a degree that the japanese were not taken as prisoners of war because they feigned surrender so often? what did the japanese mean when they deliberately starved their prisoners and sunk hospital ships?

Ever heard of trans kids....?

Not really. That's exactly what happened to a tee.

What they don't show you is the LeMay leaflets being dropped that warned those civilians to leave two weeks in advance of the bombs. A mercy that filthy j*poids would never extend to their enemies

Seems like they were provoked to me. Regardless all this over some fucking treaties and paper. WWII is a fucking joke.

>nips are so dishonest and want america to be the bad guy that they try to make nukes as horrible to the human body as possible instead of them being vaporized instantly

Attached: 335.png (351x388, 40.59K)

>Not really. That's exactly what happened to a tee.
doubt it

>bomb dropped from an airplane
>drops straight down
real tired of physicslets in this world

Attached: 1462926984652.jpg (251x242, 11.07K)

🤨 you might want to take some time off of Any Forums and touch some grass, champ. and find God while you're at it

Harry Truman was from the south.

>unironically dindu nuffin.
Did they never learn to read?

Attached: 1620330232274.jpg (3000x1724, 1.8M)

The CIA is definitely the bigger evil

>more people died in Okinawa than both bombs combined
>people STILL seething about the bombs

So lefties only care about racism toward niggers and kikes.
Lefties HATE
>Europeans (all)
>Italians in particular
>Muslims
>Christians
>Asians
>Hispanics (unless it's to destabilize the US)
>heterosexuals
Like, what the actual fuck, they hate and revile everyone. Let's just kill these pedophile child killers.

What horrible act could have provoked them into sailing their navy over 6000 kilometers to bomb a harbor during peacetime?

user, dying from radiation sickness is not fun

>mfw I find out WW2 actually happened
wtf bros... I thought that was just a plotline from Captain America

Attached: 1631453874811.png (374x455, 94.04K)

>nukes good
>trans kids good
>WWII good
you freaks are beyond help

I genuinely hate how weebs here think the Japanese were innocent of any wrong doing in WWII. Every side did despicable shit and every side paid the price for it in some way or form

America joining the allies (globohomo).

The firebombing literally killed more people. People who cry about the nukes just show they know nothing about WWII

>yes goy, you should trust your enemy during war time
>simply leave all your worldly possessions and the relatively unscathed city to go be homeless in a pile of ashes without food because some leaflet said so
But ignore me. When the Chinese drop threats over American cities please surrender promptly.

Why did they give the bomb a parachute

>America

Roosevelt. Most the US was neutral and wanted nothing to do with Europe and the Allies

No one knows anything about WWII it's all hearsay with like 8 hours of random bits of grainy black and white bombs going off. It's all legend far as I'm concerned. No one knows what really happened.

>I don't know what really happened
>therefore nobody else does either
quintessentially american thinking

>America joining the allies (globohomo).
America sat out of the war until japniggers chimped out. America was the anti-globohomo which forbade non-whites from voting and owning property lmao, maybe that's why japoids were pissed

practically every other major Japanese city had been firebombed to shit, if china was bombing every city in my country except mine only to drop pamphlets saying gtfo immediately we’re going to drop a super bomb Id believe it

Firebombs don't vaporise thousands of people within in the blink of an eye, user.

Attached: slm4tcmc3wk21.jpg (987x1101, 195.75K)

>Kill thousands of japanese people
>yeah that'll show those pesky soviets *dabs*
💀

So it accurately hits the intended target

Start shit get hit. Shouldn't've awoken the sleeping giant. 😤

the fuck kind of nonsequitur is that? arguing with literal chimps in here

>practically every other major Japanese city had been firebombed to shit
Not like people in Hiroshima knew that, their own government was still promising a great victory.
How were they to know any better?
>if china was bombing every city in my country except mine only to drop pamphlets saying gtfo immediately we’re going to drop a super bomb Id believe it
Easy to say, a much more difficult choice to make in practice.

>unit 731
American propaganda.
experiments financed by Americans and whose results were only for Americans gain.
no one responsible for the experiments were ever judged or jailed because of America.

Damn that's gg

>hmm today while losing a war I will remain in the city which is purportedly scheduled to be bombed

Attached: 1648130665578.png (347x221, 44.96K)

The Soviets were Allies in WW2 you goof

Safety first.

The post I responded to was a nonsequitur, I just think it'd be interesting to confront Harry Truman with horrific imagery of atomic death

watch out nips, here comes another blast

lol

are you really gonna take the american biolabs meme and apply it to world war 2 now

They were warned.

I’m pretty sure people in Hiroshima would’ve known, I mean attacks were reported right? Even if not officially there was still travel around the country and word gets around.
I guess it is fair to say it’s hard to leave your city just because a pamphlet says to leave

So blame Hiroshima's government