Around 300 thousand of people lives in amish villages

>around 300 thousand of people lives in amish villages
>relatively poor
>not educated
>very religious
>larps as settlers
still only 8% of them leave this life
why?

Attached: 07GUIDE5-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1267, 417.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rS015flHro4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good life

>why?
lack of diversity

amish can't suffer

Struggle, rural living and well organized family and community life provides more meaning than being a bug eating wagie cooming alone on a VR in your pod.

>relatively poor
Common misconception, most Amish own businesses that are very successful. They don't flaunt their wealth like retards, but if you visit thier farms and business they own advanced and expensive equipment.

take a guess mate

Attached: 1652220230573.png (1106x1012, 542.04K)

>larps as settle
how is it larp when they are actually living it?

I used to think they were based, then i saw a documentary on youtube, and many of them make furniture, and then sell them to pretty much anyone.
They're not based, they care about money after all

>making money LE BAD

If you belong to a different religion, you can just stop going to church and nothing else will change. If you're Amish and you leave the religion, you have to leave your home, your family, your friends, and the only life you've ever known.

sounds bretty based, if you ask me

We not have amishes in Huezila, but we have velhos crentes/old believers russians

Their lifestyle gives happiness unlike that of the rest of the population

>strong community
>family oriented culture, easily find a wife and have kids
>no technoneuroses and social sicknesses of the outside culture
also from the little ive seen of them in media from usa they are far from poor. you dont see anyone homeless or without food there.

even if you live innawoods on a homestead you still need a little bit of money for stuff

you are a fucking moron

maybe portuguese people should care a little more about making money too

I heard it was possible to join the Amish. Almost no one does it because it requires learning Pennsylvania Dutch and completely adopting their lifestyle and beliefs, which is too much for 99.9% of people used to modern technology. Would Any Forums do something like that if they were guaranteed a plain Amish gf?

Attached: 76da9acd1ecfa656e5f94b63235b2385.jpg (720x707, 78.77K)

Not very many opportunities to make it when they don't have a high school equivalent and are lacking connections outside of the amish community.

>guaranteed a plain Amish gf?
fuck i'd do it just to keep off Any Forums

no because they are ugly and inbred as fuck

They live in Goiás
youtu.be/rS015flHro4

yeah that's america for you

Least lazy portugese

Old believers are that sect orthodox that separated of oficial russian one

Where I live you can hire a group of Amish people to build a shed for you for like $30, way cheaper than wetbacks and they actually work

Most of the cheese I would buy in my town in Patagonia came from a menonite colony

Attached: menonitas.jpg (561x420, 64.75K)