No wonder amerifats have so many school shootings

No wonder amerifats have so many school shootings
Their schools look like literal prisons.
Imagine being a troubled awkward kid in high school forced to be in this environment for 40 hours a week

Attached: AdobeStock_52369155web_jpg.jpg (3251x2010, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2011/11/going-lockerless-why-more-and-more-schools-are-eliminating-lockers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of our school layouts are literally the same ones used for prisons. Mine was, it even had a moat for one side and sets of chain link fences with strict locking protocol that the school cops always patrolled.

We had some escape routes but they were heavily guarded secrets that you only really figured out by senior year.

you say this but my high school was literally a prison before it was turned into a high school and to this day it has the useless watchtowers so i dont think this is the reason

I will never understan why they need those lockers

We have 5-7 different classes a day. Those classes will need different books/supplies every day and it would be far too heavy to carry all those supplies around every single day. Plus people may store their food or other supplies (say, sports supplies, guns, etc.) in there.

My school didn't have them.

just use this nigga

Attached: 8a4cc9ee014746e3a356aab100f85f08_9366.png (600x600, 132.97K)

*They
I am well out of high school, trust me.

nobody uses the lockers where im from

They've been phasing out lockers for the past several years. This is from 2011.

abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2011/11/going-lockerless-why-more-and-more-schools-are-eliminating-lockers

latvians too poor for guns so sv3rige had to do a school stabbing instead

>We have 5-7 different classes a day.
that's how school works

You actually have arguably more freedom in prison than you have in school.

The textbooks were enormous and some classes used more than one. There were also other supplies, like I said.

nobody uses textbooks nowdays as well, lockers are just there for decoration at this point

Yes but in prison you run the risk of getting stabbed or gang raped.
In high schools you, uh, have the risk of getting stabbed, gang raped, and shot by an incel so nevermind

Attached: 1487904974667.png (320x320, 113.62K)

Yes and then I went on to explain that every single one has at least one book and other necessary supplies associated with it, plus any other stuff you may need.

they are there to put some NERDS in

come on brad, chad, chadley, let's go BASH some fucking NERDS after the football match against the oregon blackskins

I had three classes a day but we didn't have lockers (only for PE). We used to have lockers but they must have been there prior and were being phased out. I graduated 2012 mind you.

Amerifats have to change classrooms for every class because the teachers are too fat to move.

then you phrased it wrong because you put a point over there. You could have said: Due to the amount of different subjects and each subject needing a different book we use lockers to lighten the weight of those books to our children

I graduated in 2005 and back in my day we had to lug around tons of heavy books and school supplies on our twenty mile treks through the snow to get to school, so we were plenty grateful for our lockers you little brats.

they shoot up schools because schools are the center of misery for them. truly a horrible experience

Can students go up on the watch towers and enjoy the view?

Are you Eastern German?

>We have 5-7 different classes a day. Those classes will need different books/supplies every day and it would be far too heavy to carry all those supplies around every single day.
Really? I just kept my shit in a backpack.
Had anywhere between 5-10 books, shitload of pens and pencils and stuff with me. We had 6 classrooms for all the classes not counting PE and carpentry class.
No lockers in my school at all. It was too old for that.
Best feeling in the world was to shrug of the pack when you had walked home from school.