Black people

Ignoring the internet meme culture war, how are black people seen in your country? As a 1st generation American (parents are Liberian/Nigerian immigrants) I've never really experienced racism issues in our areas. African immigrants aren't seen as badly here compared to African Americans due to a immigration laws only selecting the smartest or most productive from our respective countries. A majority of my family here are upper to lower middle class. We also don't have good relations with African Americans due to our apathy towards them.

Pic related is a graduation party I went to yesterday for my cousins.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220605-173143_Gallery.jpg (1075x1611, 1.35M)

In France blacks are the only ones who play soccer and who take public transports

I'm seeing a severe lack of BWC in this image. How will the qweens survive without such a vital resource?

>immigration laws only selecting the smartest or most productive from our respective countries
A fuckton of Africans in America were refugees on top of the while "we only pick elites" bring a total myth lmao. Many Africans who do good cane from poor or disadvantaged backgrounds so I'm not sure why painting immigrant Africans as sone sort of elite us still done

They'll probably get stared at in public with maybe the exception of major cities where they aren't a totally novel sight. Otherwise we don't really have have any negative or positive experience with them. Any African staying a long time will probably experience racial prejudice in some form simply because the taboo against it is a lot weaker here than in western Europe or Anglo countries and such things come naturally to humans, but at the same time there really isn't a reason to fear racially motivated attacks or anything like that. The only cases I can remember that involved Africans being roughed up are when crossing the border as illegal immigrants or one black US marine that was dancing at a gay bar in Zadar.

In the future this might change in either direction, either more or less antagonistic, depending on if they increase their demographic presence due to immigration or if US cultural influence continues to shape young minds, but that's more or less the situation today.

I think Finland is a much less extreme version of African immigrant super-selection is an Anglo cope I reckon. Ever since black africans in the UK started tendering superior GCSEs in the early 90s it's been the go-to. Even though iirc the Nigerians (who do the best) were originally largely war refugees from the Nigerian Civil War.

They sell drugs and their dreams are selling drugs, playing football or being a rapper.

your family is hot

Passive-aggressive racism and general social exclusion, as far as what I can tell.

Really? French anons keep telling me that black africans are somewhat more pleasant than nafris. Is that not the case in Germany?

I'm doing my part!

having your balls fall off from gangrene is more pleasant than nafris.

Bangladeshis come in all shapes and sizes so if you don't dress like a tourist and speak Bengali we probably won't even know you're, like, actually black and not just dark-skinned

Why are black africans apathetic towards african-americans? That's like me being apathetic towards brown brazilians

they're seen as BUILT for skinny whiteboys

>In 2018, Nigerian-Americans had a median household income of $68,658 - higher than $61,937 for all overall U.S. households. In 2012, Nigerian-Americans had a poverty rate of 12.8%, lower than the U.S. national average of 14.9% and lower than the total African-American poverty rate of 27.2%.
i don't know about elite, but they are definitely doing much better than descendants of slaves.

Cultural connections between the two groups has been severed the moment African Americans were sold for slaves. Some people in countries like the Caribbean have improved the connection, but African Americans have changed too drastically to be seen as brothers, with African Americans being seen as losers.

Like KINGZ

Attached: 1654547750005.jpg (640x480, 143.02K)

Due to the recent illegal migration mainly bad.
The word negra and Nigerian have entered the lingo as a synonym for prostitute and most men beg
:(
Before this situation, their view was more positive

>and who take public transports
No, everybody takes public transports in France.

There wasn’t any africans in my country until up to 20 years ago,we are friendly towards them and but now there’s too many of them

It’s also weird that my country is poor and they keep coming

As an Asian American, I admire Black American culture and dislike white American culture

Black people from Africa are nice. I've met a Tanzanian taxi driver in Tokyo and he was the most cheerful person I've ever met, not only that he was really smart, he speaks decent Japanese and proficient English.

You wish