Why are these 2 countries so different

It's like Haiti and Dominican republic

Attached: map-of-spain2.jpg (302x243, 50.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Castilian_Succession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we are haiti btw

algeria and france are quite similar

the Spanish Criminal State and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

It’s your fault
You could’ve contained Castile

idk

catholicism was disaster. fixed

They have much more resources, near unlimited actually, which made them lazy. We on the other hand had very little from the beginning, so we had to make do with it. That's why we're the highest IQ people in Europe and possibly, the whole western world.

>tp
>tf

You literally only had slave colonies. There was not a single university in Portuguese America until Brazil became independent.

i would even say, the whole world

If only I could go back in time:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Castilian_Succession

You're welcome for Real de a Ocho. Literally your dollar.

>muh slavery
They were free to leave any time!

>muh university
Brazil is full of trannies because of this THOUGH

I was trying not to sound cocky, but ultimately yes, we're the cream of the crop

Attached: img_1200x900$2020_10_17_20_34_16_984103.jpg (1200x900, 53.44K)

I will kill every Poortuguese with my bare hands

It's all Portugal

VGH O TOURO DE GOA

Attached: Camarada Costa.jpg (770x433, 55.29K)

And the presence of them, made hispanics have divergent ideais in elite, leading to genocide and conflicts of territory between hispanic nations, seeth

we are black btw

One only América Portuguesa, not meme states like Goiás or Pernambuco, one only Brazil

Try me bitch
Proud Portuguese mutt here. Never even stepped foot in Portugal but my Dad is ethnic Portuguese and I would fight till the death for Portugal

Attached: IMG_20220601_0.jpg (808x1078, 319.63K)

The only foreigner Macron takes advice from. Chulz is one of his closest friends, and wouldn't dare contradict him. Hell, even Biden has to ask for his approval in whatever military endeavors the US wishes to act upon.

Attached: 2022-03-24-Costa-diz-que-a-Russia-estava-enganada-se-encarou-a-Ucrania-como-um-tubo-de-ensaio-para-outras-iniciativas-militares-8f6b24ae.jpg (1024x683, 60.97K)

its funny how we convinced the world that the jews controll the world while it was always us running things

Attached: 1654124486302.jpg (800x1029, 173.87K)

>asq nenhum namorado castelhano fofo para me sufocar e disser-me que me vai anexar

>Only half Portuguese
Hmmmm sorry sweety but you will never be a black bantu Portuguese warrior.

You could only serve to fill your ass

Ah nononono

Attached: images - 2022-03-13T120059.573.jpg (577x532, 58.23K)

>we get all of Europe and africa
Nice

if we got the whole world it would be too obvious, we have to make other people think we're not behind it all huebro

Joke, was just, the Spain also wanted the Pinoys, but since Asia was from Portugal, Spain change Phillipines by West Brazil

>You literally only had slave colonies.

That's was more your thing
For us they were more our "resorts" (where we could also make quite alot of money)

Attached: portuguese pepe.png (578x572, 75.75K)

He singlehandedly fooled the world, and nobody suspects a thing. Truly a 3000 IQ Chad

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 28.54K)

"We want golden, not be farmers" Hernan Cortez
"All that you plant grow in this land" Pero Vaz de Caminha

To find the light, first you have to embrace the darkness. No one said it would be an easy journey.