What do Americans mean by "confronting colonialism"? And does this narrative happen in your cunt?

What do Americans mean by "confronting colonialism"? And does this narrative happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1654542253738.jpg (1080x536, 131.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CEQWUcQyOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

something something white guilt something something we need more diversity

Attached: 1646695080841.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Invented by Jews and lapped up by women

cringe

Yeah, only it’s “native children in boarding schools dying of tuberculosis 100 years ago is literally genocide”

Like holy shot not heckin enslaving people! That’s like the worst crime ever, it’s so bad that every people ever in the history of the world has practised it!

this
letting women vote was a mistake because they easily fall for tricks

>mfw there were no slaves in England.
Yanks are fucking stupid. Can't believe they didn't brutalise the South after the civil war.

Attached: 1620614755570.gif (277x277, 73.55K)

reparations. WHERE’S MY MONEY BITCH

Americans just looked at a map of Europe and saw Portugal but they know nothing about it. Once they find out Portuguese people aren't white you're safe.

It's no coincidence that the sharp cultural about-face in the West started after women's suffrage. Colonies and empires dismantled, national pride diluted and dismissed, endlessly guilt-motivated politics.

Yep, ignore it, it probably wasn't even made by Negress anyway.

I only exist because you fucks were racist hundred of years ago, I demand monetary compensation for my existence.

Attached: 65163760.jpg (1280x720, 66.88K)

Life is worth more than all the money in the world. You should be thankful, brazilbro

youtube.com/watch?v=5CEQWUcQyOQ
what do you mean? the dutch were the ones who started the slave trade

>What do Americans mean by "confronting colonialism"?
it means you need more colored immigrants and need to give them money, affirmative action and let them get away with crimes. now get to it

>racist history
but user, that implies we stopped being racist in the meantime

Attached: germany vs portugal on tolerance.png (998x670, 314.81K)

You can't be proud of your history. Simple as

>"confronting colonialism"
I genuinely have no idea what this means. Talking about it, I guess?

Life in the third world suffering, but of course you don't know this because you live a comfortable life in europe.

Attached: 7109125.jpg (570x630, 186.91K)

>does this narrative happen in your cunt?
We don't give a shit, even lefties here don't give a shit, most of em are too focused on Franco winning the civil war 80 years ago to notice the plight of panchito toilet-scrubbers

Lmao stop acting all tough
This is your prime minister. Son of Indian immigrants.

Attached: portugal-pm-antonio-costa-1.jpg (860x472, 24.95K)

It gets to retarded lengths, are they gonna write out George Washington and Thomas Jefferson from American history? Oh noooooooooo! We can't give credit to someone who owned and raped slaves!!!