Are yellow guys discriminated against in your country? Actually don’t bother answering...

Are yellow guys discriminated against in your country? Actually don’t bother answering. The answer is that we are the most hated group in every country.

Attached: A635EE94-0F87-4563-A078-6123F79CE1A7.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

ilu bro

Yet you have higher socioeconomic level than whities.

No you arent stop being a fucking victim of

Lmao he thinks blacks have it easy

But I love the Simpsons.

Do you count being called Chinaman in school by little kids discrimination?

I didn't hate you until you invented this BBC meme and gave brown trannies a method of shitting the board up

So what bitch ass nigga, discrimination does fuck all just rise above it.
>t.yellow mutt who didn't use his race as an excuse to give up

Nobody hates Asian men, it's just that nobody wants them or really cares about them.

Money is pointless
Gibs, worshipped by 50% of the population, sounds good desu
No, but not getting pussy is a human rights violation

colleges will deny Asians more than any other race in the united states because you guys are too successful apparently and they have to fill out shitty racial quots or something

Companies want them and care about them. They're the opposite of negroes.

I suppose I meant that in more of a social sense, but you're sort of right, though Indians can also replace them.

Noone owes you pussy you gotta hunt it if you weren't born to have it handed to you

You are an obnoxious little shit.

>Are yellow guys discriminated against in your country?
no

I wish my country had indians they are tech wizards.
Oh and girls here have an Asian fetish here thanks to Korean bands. Oh wait you want white pussy? Nevermind then

Ricecels all too frequently expect white Stacy to knock on his door and throw herself at him because he works as an accountant or some shit like his mommy forced him to do and wears dorky shitty clothes and let's his mother cut his hair for him. It's not a winning strategy so they whine online about it endlessly.

Um I dont even like white girls more than asian girls but you stole them from us too.

Attached: C4352CDB-9A5D-4B52-A5A3-B2177CAEBCAF.jpg (647x567, 41.7K)

I'm not white, I'm hapa. I get that Asian/hapa men have it hard but sitting around whining about it doesn't help and you guys almost always ruin your own chances with your own bullshit. Own up to it.

No they're not. Though I don't understand why Asian ppl have to come to this tiny overcrowded country when they have an entire continent for themselves

>overcrowded
Your quaint little ideas of "overcrowded" are nothing compared to how overcrowded Asia is.

>why Asian ppl have to come to this tiny overcrowded country when they have an entire continent for themselves
That can be said for everyone lol.