Greeks BTFO

Greeks BTFO

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 15-01-00 A Man Broke Into the Dallas Museum of Art and Smashed Ancient Greek Artifacts Because He Was 'Mad at His Girl' Artnet News.png (599x723, 406.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theartnewspaper.com/2021/08/11/is-it-raining-again-in-the-british-museums-parthenon-gallery
youtu.be/xmoKt348tY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, we will keep taking your 3rd world artifacts and smashing them because some incel couldn't get laid

>moids

What is security?

Kek, I could talk some interesting history?

high test

>destroying a 2500 year old artefact in an incel tantrum
do mutts REALLY?

Do you know how Brazil have material rare to Assyriology?

>Only actual culture in the USA is imported.
>They chimp out and destroy it.

Attached: 7946852136.jpg (600x557, 38.97K)

In the invasion of Iraq, one brazilian pastor archeologist asked some american cop to give him some stoled artefacts iraqians and he said:
>half for Brazil, half for me

Is that red thing the broken art piece?

>ayo dis mufukin hoe sed to me dat she went out with that mufukin nigga fro ma hood? dis shitty ass hoe? fuck dis shiet man im so angry im gon go light up some mufukin crackas on the street!
>*kills you*

>Anglos loot priceless artifacts from Greece, Egypt, Persia, etc
>Claim they're doing so to protect them from people who would steal it or break it
>This happens

also this too theartnewspaper.com/2021/08/11/is-it-raining-again-in-the-british-museums-parthenon-gallery

>tfw remembering Museu Nacional burning down

man dis hoe a busta always gotta bring a brotha down for real
we didnt even do nothin just playing some p-ball widda homies
youtu.be/xmoKt348tY8

Hahaha, change the card, we have tons of material of Europe that D. João left here, and we could burn it

its just old rocks

Joke, ... Was a joke, nigga

>some American cop
Shit, did they ever find the guy? Fucking nigger art thieves I swear -- something like 98% of the time they destroy whatever art they steal when they realize it's not like the movies and they can't sell it.

At least some of the art taken in Iraq was voluntarily returned by Iraqis, including some of the most important stuff (but then again, often it's the least important stuff that becomes the most important).

Except Greece may be one financial meltdown away from having its government collapse and its museums looted, whereas in Britain at least they know if there's riots that if they call the police or army they'll come.

It's hard to say whether I wish Europeans looted all of Africa and MENA bare or not, since quite a bit was destroyed in WW2 (though overall museums did a good job preparing and had a lot of storage contingency.)

I can't believe we last year digitized the library of Timbuktu. We should be funding people to digitize all of museums and rare documents in every unstable area across the world. That would be an improvement to global security as well, since it would potentially lower the incentive of a rogue power to hold artifacts hostage (as the Taliban sometimes did).

>they'll call the police

Attached: 1568045086325.webm (362x640, 989.55K)