Time to kill my loyal henchman for no reason

Time to kill my loyal henchman for no reason.

Attached: Singles_Giancarlo_Esposito-Gus-Fringe_012917_0048-700x1000.jpg (700x1000, 90.07K)

Time to let Walter fuck my operation up like a retard when high quality meth isn't nearly as important as the writers would like to think

This. Do people really care if the meth they buy is 5% less purity?

That's how crime works IRL:AYAYA:

gus is autistic

Why are spics so retarded? Gus was the only competent one, but the twins and Tuco were all as dumb as vidya bosses that you just have to trick and then shoot in their weak spot. Fucking npcs

because the writing on the show is awful?

>Walt is very obviously and openly defying me
>better let him live otherwise his unreliable junkie apprentice won't want to work for me
Gus should have just immediately killed them both. Not worth the trouble.

wtf is that NPC shit at the end of your post?

Lalo is the only smart one and even then he made a dumb ass decision to take in Nacho

You just wake up?

you get way higher yields from even that degree. Higher purity means it can be cut more, making way more money.

yeah, 14 minutes ago...

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

If I remember the dude got spotted by multiple witnesses at Gale's murder scene and would have been taken in by the police for questioning. Gus was covering his tracks while sending Walt and Jesse a clear message.

Criminals are dumb

* installs cameras in my secret underground lab *

based. breaking bad sucks 😏

Not to mention he was supposed to keep Gale alive.

he was witnessed at a crime scene. that's it.
sure the plot plays around with other motives but the real, rational one is there as well.

*fails to check for pipebomb for no reason*

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x1056, 547.16K)

gus was peeping on walt