Why did China blame Africans for covid, when covid started in China

Why did China blame Africans for covid, when covid started in China

Attached: China covid.jpg (1080x1413, 484.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-56963996
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where did they blame them for COVID?

t. Zhang

Adik bobok dulu yok, besok baru lanjut main 4channya

Ironic that Chinese are getting beaten up because of covid but they blamed it on blacks and laughed at pajeets dying from it

The chinese were forced to quarantine and close down business, although most of them cucked and did it willingly. Based africans ignored the social directions for how to deal with the phony virus.

Yea that was a Jim Crow move from Chang, cause a problem and say the Black man did it.

The reason isn't that the Chinese think Africans started covid, it's because Africans don't comply with lockdown and social distancing, and the population was wildly paranoid when it comes to the disease when it first started.

Why do Westerners get angry with Chinese people over the coronavirus plague, when they literally worship a man named Moses as a prophet who brought plagues upon Egypt?

But it was the Chinese who gave the Africans covid

They should've worn the masks instead of being chuds

Attached: rRkWbJR.jpg (750x1000, 88.51K)

Why did China make fun out of pajeets dying from covid?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-56963996

People make fun of other people all the time. Why would you ask this question? This whole board makes fun of Americans getting shot

VERY funny

But it's weird since the virus started in China, and it was posted by a Chinese official...

Why is it weird? They don't like India, and they think their covid response is shit. And you're really stretching the Chinese official part. This was likely from someone not more powerful than a DMV black lady.

I don't think this is the first thread of this type that you've made. What exactly do you want from this?

You're mentally ill, if you don't think that was a horrible thing to post. I guess we can all laugh at westerners beating up Chinese people because they don't like China and think Chinese people spread covid everywhere

My nigga, you are on a Bulgarian finger painting forum that regularly jokes about Americans getting shot at school bitching about mean comments from the Chinese. Just call 'em chinks if you don't like them lmao

Never happened

chinks were even promoting Ukraine biolabs conspiracy theory the same QAnon and other right wing schizos in US were using to attack Biden. Its pretty funny how many times these patriots have eating up the propaganda of their rivals.

They're still at it ? They believe they own joke lol.

I don't think someone living in Indonesia should be criticizing China's COVID policies...

Attached: Capture.png (1422x898, 123.81K)

Did you know on the Spring Festival (also known as the Chinese New Year), Chinese families put up red banners on their doorposts to ward off evil spirits and avoid bad luck coming to their houses for the rest of the year?

Attached: chinese new year red paper on door.jpg (1500x1500, 326.95K)