Talks about American movies, makes American reference about American politics in Scottish voice

>Talks about American movies, makes American reference about American politics in Scottish voice

Attached: Drinker.jpg (400x400, 30.48K)

why do dumb yanks think scots are le based and epic and think saying shit with a scottish accent immediatly makes it funny? scots are the biggest lefties in the union and half the reason they want to leave britain is because they unironically think britain is a racist and fascist state. scots contributed hugely to the british empire and half formed it yet they deny it and will larp as oppressed victims

I love how woke he is, and the way he champions niqqers portraying FDR, Nixon, Keith Richards, and especially how the Drinker loves Trannys and declares they shouldn't be ground up and fed to hogs.

i just subscribed to this doods channel
he's pretty on point with his opinions but im sure i'll be sick of him like all you tubers eventually.

kino

>why do dumb yanks think scots are le based and epic
ew don't. we laugh at them. stupid, funny sounding jocks.

>ah GEEZ this CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCT is such a huge drag.... gonna need a BIG GULP of my MANLY WHISKEY DRINK to get through this... better put on my MANLY SUNGLASSES while i do this indoors to block the haters heh... only thing that would make this more of an EPIC MAN MOMENT is if i had some EPIC BACON to wash down this EPIC MANLY WHISKEY DRINK with in my MAN CAVE

I don't know if you'll get sick of this one. I've been subscribed for a couple of years (I have had to RE-subscribe a few times when youtube deletes my profile due to "too much honesty about niqqers"). The drinker doesn't mimic other reviewer's talking points, and he's funny as fuck.

you live with your folks, right?

He liked Arcane so he's okay in my book.

Attached: 1648652991361.jpg (680x579, 51.3K)

what the fuck is that at the end of your post.

We don’t think about scots or other europoors at all lmao

he's a one trick pony that always brings the same half dozen anti-woke jokes.
constantly bitches about hollywood and capeshit yet it's all that he reviews.
go watch his top 3 videos and you have seen everything and can move on.

>liked Free Guy
l m a o 🤣:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

>He liked Arcane
isn't that some gay anime shit?

He mimicks Mauler, Nerdrotic and midnight's edge. Wtf are on about?

you're pissed about what he doesn't say. He won't declare that a fat pimply man is a woman; he doesn't insult the faggot, but he doesn't say anything about him at all. So all you men in women's underpants get all twisted up and sweaty, and whine when someone brings him up.

It has gay but it's not at all a part of the plot.
And it's not anime.

Attached: 1644227255367.jpg (1920x817, 461.18K)

tranny
hes unfunny pretentious faggot shilled by twittertards

I don't watch your gay friends; sorry.

we've officially enter the reddit/twitter/jewbook family. All is lost (picture the penguin walking inland across the frozen Antarctic)

looks like tranime to me that's a hard no from me

Free guy was a jungian masterpiece midwit churl