Need some advice frens

Should I quit my idea of making videogames and instead pursue my idea of learning 8k japanese words to get published my isekai spic novel ideas?

Attached: 1592262930563.jpg (1024x798, 36.29K)

you should put on the name if youre going to post so everyone knows to avoid your threads, 0n

Haven't you already invested like years into modeling 0n? Idk feels dumb that you would stop now.

Rather get serious with blender, take courses paid and free, invest in your 3d modeling skill. Take a job, Buy a cheap tablet ( under 500K Cop), keep improving, maybe one day you will be able to monetize your skill

Do both, you can start with a VN

I can use my gamedev art skills and tools to make the illustrations of the novel.

They don't become obsolete.

Attached: +_8f3c84364ae7e459e59b191f3fecb495.jpg (400x451, 50.9K)

Never give up, Fren.

Attached: 1648251234993.jpg (480x345, 129.1K)

you'll never learn Japanese, stick to games. Japs love those.

It is honestly not that hard to learn Japanese.

While that is true you should know that for you to launch a successful isekai project you need to learn from scratch many new skills that you don't posses atm. Setting you back years into the launch.

I'm also an aspiring novelist ilustrator and it is hell, the bare minimum skills to draw decently already set you back 2-3 years of conscious high effort studies.

The same goes to the direction that is another skill in itself, paneling, narrative style, story telling, world building. That is a shitton of work,hard effort work that require time and money in investment.

Be aware that the path you walk is highly competitive, and it requieres alot, not only that but you want to learn Japanese, I'm N4 and its hell, have a realistic outlook on yourself so you won't waste your potential time

Still a more realistic goal than videogames.

True, thats exactly why most of those endevours are done by teams of people, be it small, 3 or 4 people can do much much more. You should understand that and discipline yourself to become a good modelists and as a side project invest some time into the isekai stuff

Videogames have a better market. But marketing is everything about videogames so unfortunately you will have to use social media

I already have a grasp of pretty much any skill to make a light novel on my own.

My issue is writing japanese, since I'm A2.

Noooooo Cris you were very ambitious about your games yesterday don't quit you've been trying for ten years.

>making videogames
just kill some stuck up bitch and go to prison for it, the experience is IDENTICAL

Attached: 365j37.jpg (712x712, 58.02K)

>I'm A2.

You mean N5, Thats the accurate ranking given in Japanese proficiency, the A1 to C2 doesn't exist in japan as far as I'm aware

>I already have a grasp of pretty much any skill
Well if you say so, if you think that your current level can make your work stand out by itself then go ahead

A2 is the level that comes after the begginer level.

I mean, my level of serious drawing is pic related, so I think I can just use a manga app with screentones and other materials to make a solid manga page.

The art is not the issue.

Attached: FKet4y9WUAErQWG.jfif.jpg (1275x1650, 128.27K)

Do it

Do whatever you are better at

Not to be mean but that is just step 0, drawing a person is not even the begining to good visual story telling.

There are skills that you will have to adapt to your workflow like: composition, Paneling, art direction, Enviroment storytelling.

You're just skimming the very surface of it, again not saying videogames is any better but I'm telling you to focus on one thing first and try to monetize that skill, you should become a good ilustrator before pursuing being a mangaka for instance

that shit is fucking trivial to learn compared to drawing a character and backgrounds, lmao.

Attached: 1578859531473.jpg (471x388, 23.51K)

Oh boy, well, good luck with it.

I'm curious 0n, have you ever done a conceptual piece? A manga panel? Have you ever done a study on some concept you have in mind?

If so please share it

Don't listen to fags on Any Forums for serious issues.
Get experience in real development languages and start applying for jobs.
Don't waste your time trying to make videogames or learning Japanese unless it's just a hobby.
Please come to your senses, Colombianon.

Attached: 1654021042503.png (484x574, 347.02K)

This is basically my advice as well, get a job and keep polishing the skill you already have for modeling

>Please come to your senses
>he does not recognize Cris

Attached: 1648316814340.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

composition is not that hard, there's usually conventions of film to consider the shot (wide angle, that angle that is diagonal, close shot, cowboy shot, medium shot) and the type of shot follows some also film rules like the one about not crossing the camera angle from the same horizontal line between characters.

Most illustrational composition follows the eye flow of line arcs and focal points in some hierarchy in the scene.

Manga composition usually follows a lot of film compositional rules, more than illustration.

And that shit usually follows teatrical conventions of ESTABLISH SHOT, WIDE LONG SHOT, CHARACTER ESTABLISH SHOT, DETAIL SHOT and some interval shots between MEDIUM, COWBOY and CLOSE in the dialog exchanges, until there's a climatic action to end up the dialog exchange and some final CLOSE to WIDE SHOT final enviroment shot.

That's pretty much what I really remember off the tongue from the books and courses on cynematography, and film script writing I've read.

And yes, I've read books on film and comic language.

It's not about the money, I feel a videogame is too much BS to handle.

Attached: 1582851648540.jpg (250x250, 7.03K)

>rare Apu
VGH

Attached: 1648318119706.jpg (808x767, 47.93K)

Why would it take 2-3 years for illustration?

>I feel a videogame is too much BS to handle.
What parts do you lack to finish it?