Dude, smoking weed and underage drinking rocks!

Dude, smoking weed and underage drinking rocks!

Attached: Yellowjackets_101_5158_R.jpg (1200x800, 215.06K)

What about promiscuous unprotected sex?

Weed is based. Underage drinking is NEVER okay, you filthy chuddess.

no thoughts head empty

marijuana is for niggers

For me it's the large breasts, the coolest part of the women

Attached: screenshot413.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

Weed is for everyone.

if by everyone you mean "niggers" then you would be correct

ITT: mutts
every normal person starts drinking when they are 14, weed is for faggots though 🙄

source?:EZY:

>underage drinking
npc burger ngmi

Why do you specify "underage drinking" as if drinking over an arbitrary age is somehow better?

too bad she's fat now

We get it, you wanted Bernie to win, nigger. Give it a rest.

weed is for adults with grown brains not the youths

it is based

Literally the only time it's cool to drink is when you're underage. Once you hit your 20s it's lame as fuck as once you hit 30 you're just a dumb alchy.

this

it does the most fun i ever had in my life was being a teenage shithead💯

particularly when you're young

this. smoking weed before 21 fucks up your brain, I almost feel bad for zoomers

Getting high at 16 was an awakening for me having been raised by conservative parents.

Everyone who is a nigger.

What is this weird stigma Americans have with drinking like a normal fucking person. You know, a beer at lunch maybe couple drinks with dinner. You can actually consume alcohol without being a total shithead.

Alcohol with the exception of some wines tastes like absolute trash. Why would you drink it except for getting drunk?

Americans are puritan when it comes to normal human proclivities but they are massively degenerate when it comes to awful things like trannies, penis mutilation and being an obese pos who eats fast food for every meal. They are just a backwards people.

>smoking weed and underage drinking rocks!
Yes
I feel sorry for all the shut-ins on here that missed out on the most fun years of their life sat inside on a computer jerking off

Yes

I too want to publically declare myself as a lover of female mammaria😏