Can someone from Poland, Italy, Finland, India, any African nation, Mexico or Russia tell me it's gonna be okay?

Can someone from Poland, Italy, Finland, India, any African nation, Mexico or Russia tell me it's gonna be okay?

I'm having a really rough week and I just waht positive reinforcement. Please I don't want to be alone today.

Attached: 1633484349532.png (299x316, 116.05K)

nah man you life sucks in the usa? its yoru fault... just literally be a codemonkey and youd be a millionaire. its ridiculous actually. dont acrt like you suffer

It's not. Inflation has hit 15% in Poland. it's over

what games do you play or what book are you reading?

>just be a sexless incel who sits inside and stares at lines of code on a screen painstakingly correcting errors for 8 hours a day, because at least you’ll make six figures (but in a high cost of living area)
fuck off

What is going to be okay? I don't get what you mean

Thank you for not ignoring my thread anons, I hope you have a good day.

It is gonna be O K.

Insurgency sandstorm and currently reading a book on the Korean War
And you too my Telgu friend

Everything will be fine

>sexless incel
>rich
lmao bitch u could get any girl of any ethnicity as a codemonkey . dont kid yourself and dont try to fuck with me, stupid bitch

>Insurgency sandstorm
honestly never heard about it. Are you playing the campaign or is the game multiplayer?
>reading a book on the Korean War
from what perspective?

don't worry bro its gonna be okay it always gets better.

NGMI

Thank you Russo friend
It's multi-player but you can fuck around with bots, and pic related
Suffer.

Attached: 51WbbK6IpML.jpg (328x500, 48.49K)

no.

Attached: anime_girl_fire.gif (640x640, 1.91M)

looks cool thanks

It's gonna be ok my dude! You wanna tell us whats up?

while things seem grim in the short run, people are working on small changes that will drive the world towards a better version of itself. Think all the recent research in sustainability science or climate policy, there is serious ground for positive change, user

nigga its only getting worse
the covid was a great accelerator

Attached: 265B4D86-A084-4563-8ED4-EA3261DA00E1.jpg (1194x1200, 111.36K)

Stay strong. It will be ok. (You) will be OK!

Attached: 1648242649457.png (700x605, 633.61K)

Attached: 1654544052907.png (600x800, 28.88K)

It's going to be ok
t. African nation

Numbers confirm.
Ok gang is right.

Attached: 432.jpg (1039x559, 137.23K)

Sigh. Tell your government to not gib 6 trillion to the population in 'stimulus checks' that they use to buy crack and pellegrino.
If you send weapons for just 5% of that to Ukraine you'd do a lot more for the security of your trade, price stabilization and our safety as well in the long run(who are you gonna sell doritos and javelins to if we cease to exist over here?)

It’s gonna be alright man, we’re here for you