Western niggas call this shit kebab

>western niggas call this shit kebab

Attached: 525.jpg (1200x900, 173.8K)

We call em gyros in the new world, but I think the one on your pic would be called shawarma

Doner Kebab but yeah. If you wanna blame anyone blame the turks.

thats shawarma dummy
kebabs look like this

Attached: 1625986982420.jpg (1600x1200, 184.57K)

They're idiots

> gyros

Thats just a torta fifi faggot

gyro
doner kebab
kebab
shawarma
pita wrap

many names

it's a german turk dish, not turkish

I was so confused when I went to London and the my colleague took me to this great kebab place and they gave me a sandwich. I was too shy to tell them I didn't order a sandwich only to later find out that kebab on the west is a shawarma

No, that's just a plain doner kebab. If it were wrapped in a wheat tortilla, then it would be called durum of shawarma. Gyros are pork meat kebab with french fries and wrapped in pita bread, which is thicker than a tortilla.

That's a torta guey

Don't you guys call it Kabob torki?

the Indian seekh kebab is very similar to shawarma and gyros, only it tastes worse

t. there's a Bangladeshi fast food place in my town

yeah but we don't sandwich them here plus your kebab is way different than ours

Attached: kabab-koobide.jpg (600x600, 80.04K)

That's köfte spieß

I am Iranian diaspora but lived in Iran. So they call the shawarma kabob torki.

But the real kabob/kebabs are the grilled meats like the ground beef koobideh and the filet mignon.

ein dönerbox bitte

هیچی قابل مقایسه نیست با کباب کوبیده + برنج + نون ایرانی ها، مال خودمون بهترینه. خدارو شکر که تو ایالات کالیفرنیا اون اشغال کاثیف گندیده به اسم دونر نداریم، اون گوشت قدیمی استفاده شده شون ازرش نداره واسه خوردن، حتی واسه سگها. خارجی ها بیشتر کباب کوبیده میگیرن از از رستوران های ایرانی اینجا.

No, we call doner اشغال because it's rotten meat that sits outside getting touched by mosquitoes and bacteria.

Attached: recipe-kubidehkebab-3210.jpg (600x400, 34.25K)

Do you know the Brazilian name? You will hate hues for centuries...

Kebab and rice is a cringe pairing (also that orange there baka @ Iran's love of fruity meat), which is why Serbian kebab with flatbread and onions is better than Iranian and most Turkish recipes (though iskender kebab and others that are served with bread and buttery tomato sauce are fucking great).

In France, this is how me make tacos.
Once again, France perfected a third worlder dish into a more refined, elegant version.
No need to thank us, world.

Churrasco grego/greek barbucue

Attached: funny-animals-monkey-hue-hue.gif (314x228, 2.36M)

>Bengalis cooked his food
Well there's your problem. They have the worst food on both sides of the border
Bengalis can't cook for shit.

forgot pic! haha

Attached: frenchtacos.jpg (1024x683, 339.51K)

>I am Iranian diaspora but lived in Iran

دروغ نگو کسکش حرومزاده

Attached: golemanoto_3847729.jpg (800x569, 237.16K)

That's called a taco hoagie

In England, we have the best of everything. So Im sure our kebabs are better than any of your muck.

imagine the smell

Tbh probably yeah. It's the closest to what we'd get in a restaurants in India. Indian food in USA sucks absolute dick.

گوژنم شد

Attached: Yeys.jpg (500x500, 28.94K)

Attached: 4101gPYiM6L._AC_.jpg (238x487, 20.22K)

we serve kebab with bread too

Attached: بارگیری (1).jpg (235x215, 10.38K)

Tahala doner khordi? Ashghaltarin ashghale. Babam ye bar tu antalya khord mariz shode bood, dige nakhord. Man oon ashghalo hichvakht nimikhoram. Hichi qabel moqayese nist ba kabob khodemoon vala

Attached: ax_hollywood_273397747_313789054141341_4275530046407174859_n.jpg (1078x628, 260.74K)

Me vê um quilo de churrasco grego, chefe, e pode caprichar

no we just call everything yiros/gyros in my state because it came from greeks and not anyone else

Ah... The tastes and aromas of the Olmecs and Mayans.....

کلا به قیافش نمیخوره چیز جالبی باشه هر چند تا حالا امتحانش نکردم

Well alrighty then! Also, Farideh Sadeghin of Munchies once made a traditional Persian beef shishkebab on sword-skewers over a grill on yt and it looked damn good. Not such a fan of chicken shishkebab, but I'd like to try beef.

Finally someone who has a brain in his head. How do we explain it to them persbro?