Scary stories thread international

Do you believe in ghosts or supernatural entities? Have you ever experienced supernatural events? Do you have scary stories? Etc etc

Post some scary stories itt so I can read them before bed

Attached: download.jpg (288x175, 3.48K)

Bump:(

> Do you believe in ghosts or supernatural entities?
Yes
> Have you ever experienced supernatural events?
Maybe I did but just rationalized it like some sounds I here when I’m alone in my apartment.

Please post some scary stories that you know.

When I was about 16 years old I encountered something that still bugs me to this day. I woke up around 6AM on a normal week day and went downstairs to get ready to school. No one else in my family had woken up at this point. I got in the shower, still sleepy and could barely hold my eyes open. After a few minutes of showering someone tried to get it and I told who ever it was that I was in the shower. The 'person' then proceeded to aggressively open the door, I saw the door handle going up and down like crazy and he/she/whatever knocked on the door harder and harder. And then it suddenly stopped. Didn't think that much about it, but when I got out of the shower I realized that nobody was up yet. I proceeded with eating breakfast. And after a while my dad came down the stairs, so I asked him if it was he who had wanted to use the bathroom earlier. He said no, and that both my mom and younger brother was still asleep, so it could've not been them either.

And even if it had been any family member, they would not have tried to open the door so aggressively at 6 in the morning.

Thanks for reading my blogpost

I’m from an undisclosed small town on the south florida gulf coast. Right in the Everglades.

there’s something out there we dont know what it is. It’s a beast of some sort that only comes out at nights under the dark moon and only stays in the swamp. It’s not a florida panther and it eats gators. We know because we find gators torn in half after a dark moon. We call it the swamp crawler because of the tracks it makes dragging itself through the mud. No ones seen it but we heard it plenty and the sound still keeps me up at night. Like a low groans and that awful dragging noise. People go missing if they go out into the swamp under the dark moon

I know none. Can’t you look up folk lore or creepy pastas?

Wtf that's spooky
What animals eat crocodiles?
I know but I wanna hear Any Forums user stories

not me, but my mother said that one day she suddenly experienced a very strong smell that greatly resembled the ones you'd feel when in a hospital ward. it happened in a cafe she frequented, so it was definitely out of the ordinary and she never experienced anything similar before.
then about two hours later she got a call informing her that my grandmother that was hospitalized at the time due to a lengthy period of illness had passed away.

I've heard plenty of similar stories like this.....

Ngl i could’ve told you like 10 years ago but I can’t remember German folk lore anymore or me going into the woods when I was like 7

>Do you believe in ghosts or supernatural entities?
no

>Have you ever experienced supernatural events?
i did, nothing but paranoia

Only two things in the Everglades can kill an alligator: a panther and a python. Pythons constrict and swallow gators whole. Panthers are almost extinct so we know when ones around. and they don’t hunt gators as primary prey. But when they do they bite the neck to crush the gator. They sure as hell don’t tear them in half.

We knew it weren’t any gators either doing it. Gators make claw marks and a small gash from their tail down the middle. But their body is held up by the legs so their tails are the only thing touching the mud.

The swamp crawler makes a huge gash in the ground like it’s body lives in the mud. And the claws on the side have pairs like there’s more than one arm and leg each way. Each claws looks like a rake with four blades.

Mind you these gators were 8-10 footers of respectable size. Nothing tears a Gator in half like that

if my mother was the type that shared paranormal stories or believed in such things i wouldn't think much of it. i have a hard time imagining her inventing BS about her own mother's demise either way but i would have just chalked it up to an overactive imagination or a distorted memory. but the fact that she's doesn't dabble in /x/ stuff whether it's ghost or aliens or whatever makes even the sceptic in me wondering what happened that day

>Playing Ouija Board with my friends
>Asks name
>Z-A-Z-A-Z-A
>It wont stop moving back and forth between these letters
>I pull the plaque back to the center.
>Asks how old it is
>1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
>It keeps moving out of 0 and back into it
>I pull the plaque down to the center
>The plaque starts turning around itself. Forcing us to let go of our fingers.
>I placed my finger on it again and pulled it back.
>Asks if its still there
>The candle falls onto the edge of the board. On the word, 'No'.
>Freak out
>We decide to quit the game and leave. I take all my stuff and go back to my room.
>Get to my room and check my phone.
>My phone had unlocked itself, went to the google search bar and had typed
>ZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZA

>Yes
>No
>Yes but I wont tell haha
my dad saw aliens in 1989

When i was young we heard aboud a type of demon ghost called mylingar. They were kids, usualy bastards that was killed because their poor usualy young mothers couldn't take care of them. The stories usualy ended with the myling killing the mother or haunting her untill she killed herself. I think the stories was told to tell children that it was once shit to live here and this was the sort of misery that once existed. Or at least that is what i got out from the stories as a child.

forgot picture

Attached: myling.jpg (1200x1600, 346.74K)

I used to believe in these supernatural stuffs (most Indonesians do), but i just never had anything interesting happen to me so i ended up falling out of it lol.

A story i've heard from an old teacher of mine is that when he's driving in his hometown, he saw a white robed, long haired lady with one massive eyes that shines, standing in the middle of a bridge. I don't know why, but to this day it's one of the most vivid thing I can visualized in my mind.

Two young men were exploring a bunch of caves at the outskirts of the city i am from. At one of the caves they apparently encountered a hairless human-like creature that attacked them, one of the men managed to escape but the other didn't make it. When the police went to check the cave, no traces of the creature or the other guy were found.

was the surviving guy the only "witness"? because this sounds like a case of potential murder

>I used to believe in these supernatural stuffs (most Indonesians do), but i just never had anything interesting happen to me so i ended up falling out of it lol.
You should be glad user. Because if a person experiences something paranormal it stays with them for the rest of their life.

i once saw my grandpa in one of my dreams fall off from a high place, the old man died next week. :(

I'm calling bs. Post pic of the gators