Americans are right, bay leaf is garbage

americans are right, bay leaf is garbage

Attached: bay.png (750x907, 1.16M)

Eat recao instead

Attached: 52ca91fe6314b3d8ed6155d266720849.jpg (200x225, 9.19K)

Its healthy for you and it adds flavor.

There is some kind of autism about bay leafs in Any Forums
I once posted a stock photo of food in "what did you eat for dinner" thread and I got 20 replys pertaining to the bay leafs that were not submerged in the stew

I hate bay leaf aka nigger leaf aka subhuman leaf. my grandma would always put it in fish pie. imagine eating delicious pie with fish and rice and then you bite paper like texture of unpleasant LEAF. disgusting!

There's an old meme on /ck/ about bay leaves "doing nothing".

Didnt know, but they were yelling at me why did I leave the bay leafs on the top because they will not exude their taste in to the stew suchly, rather they need to be submerged for the flavour to exude.

Pleb take, bay leaf is kino

Attached: 1654539961627.jpg (500x377, 135.63K)

portubro is right. i always eat the bay leaf

They are right tho, because bay leaf is not supposed to be on the plate that goes to the customer. It is poisonous, and it should be removed after the cooking process is finished.

If you're ever drunk but don't want to smell like it, chew on bay leaves and swallow once
I earned that from a Russian on a fishing trawler many years ago

What do russians even eat?

It’s not poisonous. It can cause diverticulitis though. Those things are not soft.

Why does Mom never remove it?

I still don't know what it adds to food.

Just taste it. It's no different from any other ground leaf it's just not ground.

Wypipo really get sore guts from eating a simple leaf. Y'all deserve to go extinct

bay leaves make all the difference in terms of flavour, specially for stews or things cooked for long
black pepper on the other hand... it either had no flavour or it gives a shitty spicyness, much worse than that of spicy peppers or cayenne

But it brings good luck if your plate gets the leaf

>poisonous
who the fuck would eat the bay leaf instead of removing it
you are old enough to take it out yourself

flavour and its strong. just one or two leaves are enough for a big pot