Has culture changed a lot over the years in your country?

Has culture changed a lot over the years in your country?
Norway yes. If this was in the 1980s or 90s then there would be bare breasts everywhere

Attached: 06.06.2022_bergen.jpg (1080x810, 566.59K)

why no bare boobies anymore?

Every 20 years or so people pick a different thing to larp as

Creeps with smartphones. People also decided to become more modest for some reason.

They may also get a hard time from foreigners if they show bare boobies, not worth the hassle.

nordic women get topless at 10°C... VVVVGH

you didn't even live back then, how do you know?

Kek

This is a common fact that everbody in Scandinavia knows about. Finns were worst, they were naked

The women will take their tops off if they're in the presence of a MED BVLL

There are many nudist beaches in Greece. Don't you have similar designated zones?

this.

I've heard the same thing. It seems the shift came mostly because everybody had cameras and would take photos. Also immigrants.

whats the last and the current paraguayan larp?

The 90s were hypersexual compared to now. Conservatives seem to have won in that regard

Last larp was classical liberalism and current larp is conservative indigenism
I suspect the next one will be related to libertarianism/economy

>I suspect the next one will be related to libertarianism/economy
its going to be all over for you bud

This is why I think travelling is becoming pointless, everywhere is just a slightly different flavor of America. If I fly thousands of miles away to a place that is historically known for being sexually liberated and comfortable with casual nudity, they'll still be following my country's boring norms and I won't get to see any tits.

So you traveled to three tourist destinations in three western european countries and its similar to the USA, congratulations.
Any other insights?

What part of that triggered you so hard?

The thought of topless women at a beach was amazing when I was a kid.
Then I went on holiday, happened to be Greece. There were topless women and I was meh it's just tits

>See picture of people having fun and being happy
>Still find something to complain about

Your iq

Oftentimes there's too few people to matter anyway so they'll just hang on opposite sides of the beach, there's also a lot of couples. I'm not really into that subculture so I don't know too much but I've been in these places a few times and it was all normal except everyone was nude.

>People also decided to become more modest

Even zoomers? our zoomers can't wait to wear micro thongs to the beach

Attached: 280887554_569228044526620_3338591156745198145_n.jpg (1080x1350, 203.49K)

Use your words, little boy. We can't know what you're upset about if you don't try to speak clearly.

It's American autism taking over, I'm telling you. American culture teaches that showing any amount of skin is okay and you're a creep if you are made even slightly uncomfortable by it, unless it's a "private part" (like a nipple) in which case it's totally different you'll get arrested as a sex offender if you expose it.

I will say, where I went in Crete had a lot of leathery old German women and their potbellied husbands wearing Speedos lol