Is Belarus comfy?

Is Belarus comfy?

Attached: Belarus.png (1600x1442, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

r.onliner.by/ak/apartments/748938
instagram.com/aliadzika/?hl=el
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right now North Korea tier, no amazon, no Lidl, no walmart no paypal, no nothing, but should the regime change...

What is best case scenario? Who'd you want as next leader?

Nationalists, Liberals, Libertarians.. Anyone will do. As long as they aren't soviet boomers sent here from Russia

btw, check this out:
r.onliner.by/ak/apartments/748938

800$.
Living in something similar with a roommate

commie blocks are litterally the dream

Internet:
200mb/s
15$
Really weird, for a communist people's republic.
Lots of steam games: Currently unavailable in your region.
Overall probably not worth it yet.

This isn't really a true commie block. Up from 500$ you get oligarch tier apartments for OMON, Programmers, government officials etc.
So typical American would be amongst them
Apartment in a commieblock would be 200$

What is the Belarusian national identity based on? That Belarus is cleaner than Russia?

who can afford this in belarus? isn't $800 more than the monthly salary? that's the cost of an apartment in a cheap city here, but our incomes are like 10x yours.

On nothing, it isn't independent.
Should these guys get in power, Belarus will join butthurt belt, and will base it's entire identity on antagonizing Russia.

OMON (HOMO),
IT workers. Their salaries are in 2000$, so sure, why not to rent something like that.
I split the rent with another guy

Attached: file.png (1600x899, 2.17M)

What happened in Belarus around 20 years ago that made my Belarussian gf and her family flee toBelgium? They dont want to talk about it

I don't know, but Luka used to kill lots of people back then, those who tried to run for presidency or otherwise were unloyal, were pro-capitalist reforms, anti-communist, etc.
Russia had reforms after 1991, Ukraine as well, we didn't.

>What is the Belarusian national identity based on?
on being proud of being raped by poland during the renaissance. that's kinda it. even hohols have more history

They dont seem to be Luka haters, because I have them heard defending him.
>thanks to him the grandparents have a nice pension blabla
I really wonder. They used to live in or around Brest back in the day

>Brest
..Chechen mafia? No idea, probably just took loans they couldn't pay.

is it possible for a regime change? maybe when lukashenko dies and his heir is too weak to do something?

Я нe знaю.
I will talk to you as a russian diasporoid.
This is my understanding.
Belorussians want Lukashenko to fuck off in general, but I am not sure you want some american NGO anti russian psychopaths taking over. Its kind off a double edge sword.

I see this bitch's instagram for example. This is Bald and Bankrupt's hoe.
instagram.com/aliadzika/?hl=el
She has pics with both the russian flag and the white-red belorussian flag in her profile.
So from what I get, belarussians want a democracy but not an antirussia Sorosocracy, which is very hard.

How's the Belarusian language doing?Is it over?

>NNNNOOOOOO MY LIFE IS HELL BECAUSE I CANT CONSOOM ALL THE TRENDY WESTERN BRANDS
why are eastern europeans like this?
they did the same when they overthrew communism at america's request in 1989

stfu bong and go live in north korea if you dont like the west

Well, they do have their own language but they're similar to Ireland in that an imperialist power kind of sucked it out of them.